Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
81 - 100 (of 10077) questions
I am experiencing breakthrough bleeding on ortho tri cyclen, between days 11 and 14 in my BC pack. The doctor syas it happens and it is o...
I am on the depo injection but I missed it by 3 weeks and I have. Had it now but the thing is my partner ejactulated in me every time we ...
I am on the depo injection but I missed it by 3 weeks and I have. Had it now but the thing is my partner ejactulated in me every time we ...
So this is my first time taking birth control. I took my first pill on the almost end of March and I got my period like literally the nex...
My wife uses the nuvaring. It is the only birth control. That she don't have side affects. However sex is painful I get damage to the he...
For the pass few weeks I have been taking primolut N as a contraceptive. My bf keeps asking me about and told me he hasn't heard of it be...
i have been using depo provera for years. when i came off it to have my first child i think it took 3ish months to get my period and anot...
I had a copper iud put in a little over a year ago after my second child. I experienced the side effects I was told could happen, worse ...
About 2 or so months ago I had unprotected sex that same day I went to my doctor and took a plan b pill she told me because it was a high...
Had sex for the first time, and I'm on no contraceptives. He entered me, pulled out and put on a condom but didn't finish. Could I be pre...
Last month, I dropped the last active pill in my birth control packet. Since I didn’t have any backups, I just started the inactive pills...
I recently finished my periods. And did planned for a baby. But now, for many other reasons we are not prepared. So, If i use meprate as ...
Okay so my calendar told me I’m ovulating from March 13th to 19th. March 13th I had protected sex but I thought the condom had slipped so...
Got my Mirena removed on 4/18. Had sex 4/16 and 4/18. Then on 4/21 had one light brown dime sized spot on a pad. Have had no bleeding or ...
I was on Mirena up until 3/28 when I had it taken out and got put on the Depo shot. Up until 3/29 I didn’t have a period for 4 years, but...
Hi, I've never posted here before and I'm not sure where or what to include. But anyway, I'm 19 and I've been sexually active for about ...
Hello! Hopefully someone can help me. I've had some unexplained bleeding whilst I'm on the pill. Basically, I'm most of the way throug...
I am currently taking birth control packets that have 3 weeks of active pills and 1 week of placebo pills. I missed one pill maybe around...
I have had my implant for almost a year but i am having another period for the second month in the past year and i have never had 2 perio...
I had sex on February 8th . I received my FIRST Depo shot in February 26th .. my period days are the 19th -24th .. I never received my pe...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.