Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
81 - 100 (of 10049) questions
I had a mini cooper IUD fitted a week ago as emergency contraceptive (yes, made a stupid idiotic mistake!). I know I'm not pregnant now s...
Any insight would help. So I had my birth control that was placed in my arm 2 years ago removed 2 weeks ago today. I was placed on the nu...
Hi, So I took the morning after pill on the 21st of Jan. I didn't get the 'normal' side effects like nausea or anything. However I did ...
So, basically, I am in a long-term monogamous relationship and I have been on birth control pill for a couple of years. This month I have...
Hi, I have the nexplanon implant in. This is due out in 8 months. I have been had very rare periods over the last couple of years (these ...
Today during an Implanon removal from my upper arm whilst my doctor was searching for my implant she came across a piece of what looked l...
Hello, my girlfriend had her iud removed last month and we've had intercourse about three times since while wearing a condom every time. ...
I have been put on Modafinil for my sleeping issues and it makes my birth control less effective according to my neurologist and pharmaci...
I have had the implant for almost a year now and I’ve had a few sharp pains directly where my implant is based and I’m 99.9% sure it comi...
I am 21 years old and have been on the shot (DEPO) since I was 18. I recently started having hot flashes and I wake up at night sweat pro...
Hi there. I had my Mirena inserted three days ago. I’ve been having bleeds and cramping etc but one thing that is worrying me are the hea...
Hi am married I have 2 1/2 yr girl baby .my dr prescribed progesterone 10 mg tablet for ten days per day two 1-0-1 I took and I stopped b...
After transitiong to Beyaz, my PMS went completely out of whack that everything bothered me and I became twice as irritable and twice and...
Hi I only had one shot of depo. I was not told i shouldnt take it if i wanted to conceive within the next year. well its been 3 months si...
I skipped my placebo week last pack and now I am on my third week of my next pack. I started experiencing breakthrough bleeding this week...
Okay so ive had the nexplanon for 16 months ive had no problems besided 40kg weight gain. Last week i was feeling my implanon to make sur...
Hello. I am taking birth control pills called "Microgynon", and my gynecologist told me it was ok to take two blisters (a blister contai...
I really want to go back in the pill because of side effects and bad acne .
On my placebo pill week I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend like I usually do after my period finishes. The next day on Friday which ...
So me and my fiancé has unprotected sex 2-3days ago, I am on birth Control. Well I went to the doctors for get Antibiotics called Macrobi...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.