Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
81 - 100 (of 9990) questions
I recently stopped taking birth control pills and a day before my period (nov. 6) my head felt heavy so I had associated it with my perio...
I’ve had the Mirena IUD for 2 years now and I haven’t had a period since a month after I got it 2 years ago.. I’ve had on and off bleedin...
i had the paragard inserted almost a year ago and like the mirena after about a year i have started to loose feeling in during sex with m...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all so I just want to know if any women out there have been on the Marina IUD, and have fallen pregnant. I have been pregnant before ...
1 answer |
Okay, so I am kinda freaking out. I'm 21 Yrs Old and me and my husband have been married going on 3 years. We have two kids, a son age 2 ...
1 answer |
I recently got married and me and my husband decided to have the mirena removed because we want to start a family.. I had the mirena for ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone: Hoping you can help me out. I am a 47 year old female going off of the pill. The last time I tried this I ended up get...
About two weeks ago, I was a few hours late on taking my birth control pill, like 2 hours late. The next day, I started my period that la...
I've had my paragard iud in for about two or three years. It's always bothered me because sometimes sex hurts and sometimes I feel pain r...
I normally take the pill everyday at 9:30pm however the clocks went back an hour on Sunday it is now Wednesday and I have continued to ta...
Me and my girlfriend had a condom break and she just started her period. She has a regular 28 day menstrual cycle. For this reason, she a...
Hi ladies well i had unprotected sex with my husband on Saturday night and took the morning after pill the next afternoon i had a look at...
Ok, so I got my IUD (copper- hormone free) placed in 3 months ago. The first menstrual- hardly any cramping. Just the evening before. A ...
16 answers |
My nexplanon is about to expire next month. I’ve had it for 3 years and it’s been GREAT. I did gain about 20-30 pounds with it so that’s ...
Hi, I'm a female 21yrs old. I'm 5'5 and weigh close to or either 300lbs. I got super drunk one night and made bad decisions and ende...
I have been on Lo Loestrin Fe for 7 months now, and I have semi-regular, light periods. I may have had unprotected intercourse on the 30t...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I had begun to bleed about 4 days before my period was supposed to start, although, I had taken the emergency contraceptiv...
1 answer |
Hello! so I've been on the progesterone only (mini pill) for about 2 years now and am very good about taking it at the exact same time ev...
1 answer |
Dear community or any gynecologist as well Hi my name is sami &This is my first time on yasmin well one will my periods be much shorte...
1 answer |
In February I got the Depo shot. My doctor warned me that I would possibly bleed while on the shot. I did off and on but mostly on so I d...
3 answers |
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.32k Members
9.99k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.