Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Forum

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
Does a one time 150 mg dose of fluconazole for vaginal thrush affect the effectiveness of hormonal birth control (the pill)?
Even if after I take my birth control for my full month and don't have my period, am I pregnant?
I had sex today and turns out im in my fertility week or so and we didnt use a condom. He didnt ejaculate inside or anything he pulled ou...
Hi, one week ago me and my gf were doing stupid things, she was on her mid cycle and our genitals were in contact with each other, we nev...
I take the birth control pill Minastrin 24 Fe and for about a month now I have been taking Topamax as a mood stabilizer. I recently had u...
I had a terrible lapse in judgement a few months ago. Me and another woman stepped out on our partners together. I just found out that sh...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.