Blood Disorders Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
1 - 20 (of 2097) questions
I recently had some lab work. This test came back positive but I am not sure positive results are good or bad.
My protein level was 8.8. My doctor tested again and it was 8.5. Do i have a disease? Im getting nervous
My daughter has so many issues.. Trying to piece them together. So her Gamma Globulin is high on SPEP test. She is IGA deficient. Now.....
Is it normal if during month PLT number drpped from 300 to 200 but MPV has stayed 12? I am 25 years old, dont use any drugs, haven't any ...
i am a 42 year old female. last year i had a tia (mini stroke) followed by severe fatigue, migraines, bone pain, shaking chills with no f...
1 answer |
What causes someone's hemoglobin levels to continue to go down even after they have just recieved a blood transfusion? What could it mean...
4 answers |
hi, a year ago a girl kissed me; I realized that she was sick (she brushed it off as allergies). The next day I woke up feeling tired, si...
I was diagnosed last July with PV but I have been over and over my labs and they make no sense. White blood count always slightly elevate...
My doctor has called me back to discuss abnormal results, but I can’t see him for over a week. All I keep finding online are leukaemias a...
One of my most recent blood tests (CBC W/ Auto Differential) came back showing abnormal levels for Immature Granulocytes#, Immature Plate...
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green2...
My baby girl was born on October 4 she had problem with her oxygen so they send her to St.Vincents children hospital. When she was 2 days...
2 answers | 2 comments |
hi there i have been feeling ill with stomach tenderness, nausea, sleep issues, joint pain, purple grey coloured blotches that stay when ...
Hey...m having low esinophills count which resist many infections... Is this a cause that everything which I applied on my face make it a...
Hello everyone, After 5 hiv tests (all duo tests) which were negative until 12 weeks I still had strange symptoms, and the last one wa...
1 answer |
Hello :) For the last few years, I have had slowly rising serum iron. This last month it was at 205. Also, my AG ratio was elevated, an...
1 answer |
I am 42 year old female and suffering from terrible fatigue. My labs show normal ranges my hemoglobin is 13.4 and my MCV is 94.9. I jus...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 41 year old women with following results: HCT-35 HGB- 10.7 MCH- 24.4 MCHC- 30.6 MCV- 79.9 PLT- 420 ESR- 96 CRP- 48.6
1 answer |
Is PLT of 159 and MPV 11.3 normal on a blood test for 19 years old, or do I have any increased risk for DVT or other problems ?
i am 21 f emale ...my K-direct 5.03 and my crea level is 41 my blood test report the level of crea is low and k level is high i am hav...
3 answers |
Blood Disorders Community
900 Members
2.1k Questions
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else