Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bone Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.
41 - 60 (of 155) questions
Hello , I am a 31 year old father of three girls. I'm researching so I can protect them if anything happens to me. Recently my left pinky...
Hi, I was so happy to see some posts from fellow MM people. I was dx 3 years ago and they had to remove a large section of my skull and...
I had an x-ray 10 months ago that showed a new 4 cm (yes centimeters!) sclerotic lesion on my ilium near the SI joint. No one told me ab...
Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section, but I hope someone can help me figure out what is going on. I have lost weigh and I can f...
It was a total shock when I was diagnosed with HEP C. As if that wasn't enough to scare the beejesus outta me, shortly after that, I was...
Hi my name is Brittany. This question is pertaining my mom and her symptoms and an MRI test. Well for the past 7an half weeks now my mom ...
I was treated with chemo for AML for six months, when diagnosed I was pregnant and lost the baby due to the chemo..its been a yr n a half...
Can someone please tell me what this is? It was found incidentally on a ct scan. Im 42 and in good health. There was no recommendation to...
can multiple myeloma patients have fluoride treatments at the dentist?
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and rec...
I have had other health issues going on for some time, Gastro, mouth and throat. A few months ago, I started having low back and left hi...
I have been allover the place with my doctors and the good people here at MedHelp. Everyone has been very supportive as i work my way th...
Had IIIa BC in 2001 with treatment at age 40. Recently diagnosed with metastatic bone cancer. Had several fx's back in March. Had begun s...
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
Hi. My question is more about how doctors in general dismiss common ailments becasue of the 'that would be rare" mentality. But rare is...
FOR AROUND 5 YEARS IVE HAD A SMALL BONEY BUMP UNDER THE SKIN ON MY FOREHEAD IT FEELS FIXED TO MY SKULL I HAVE BO OTHER SYMPTOMS COULD THI...
I fell down the stairs back in 9/2011. Because I was on Lupron for endometriosis and knew there was an increased risk of fracture (despit...
I am currently feeling a bone friction discomfort in my chest. I feel it every minute, of every hour, of every day and night, of every we...
Hi, I am new to this forum. Hoping that someone can help me figure out what is happening in my right elbow. It started last November when...
im a 36yr old women in a lot of abdominal pain under a consultant who's not tell me much at all, all i know it whats written can any one ...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.