Aa
A
A
A
Close

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
41 - 60 (of 1543) questions
I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist with borderline personality traits (she said she doesn't want to call it "disorder" but still th...
I have noticed recently that I am talking to myself a lot more. I have conversations with myself and go through scenarios with other peop...
Okay, this may sound weird! but since a young age i have been talking to myself. Like, i lose myself from reality. I imagine a situation ...
Hello all! I find myself here needing some help on how to talk to one of my best friends. Though she has not been officially diagnose...
I was recently diagnosed with BPD tho i'm not sure i fit exactly. My most disruptive symptom is that i become obsessed with people almost...
Something that has been brought to my attention for the past few years of my life has been my ability to lack empathy and guilt, and I've...
I really can't afford therapy because I go to university and I can't have a job,even if I would have it,I prefer to sleep to not have to ...
So I been having a toothache pain for 4 days now going on 5 it's on my left side bottom gum it's swollen up it hurts really bad when I ea...
I am new to these forums and I am very confused about a relationship that I was in with a BPD that has just ended. What's confusing to me...
so, im a bisexual girl, please do not judge me for this. since 6 years ago i met a girl and fell in love, we've been dated for 4 years an...
need to find a psychiatrist familiar with BPD
Hi all, from the past two years i've noticed that i seem different. I don't know how to explain it, i am suddenly shy, i have suicidal th...
Hi, my question is related to wether I may or not have Borderline Personality Disorder. Before going into more detail, I know I can simpl...
Hi, I'm 40 and have been living with a lot of bpd symptoms as long as I can remember. If I was to seek professional help how would it cha...
I feel like I'm going crazy ? I'm emotional rollercoaster that I will never get off. I did dbt group in a partial hospitalization treatme...
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female and I'm scared of myself. Let's start with this... Everyday for the past 8 years have been a struggle. To...
I have B.P.D. and suffer with other Mental Health illness. I have an issue with a post I've just read, and along with that I've read simi...
right where do i start......... i have a conversation to my self but when the voice in my head says something it comes out my mouth and i...
I am 29 and have had a couple therapists in the past tell me I have Borderline Personality Disorder, but have never truly been diagnosed...
I am twenty one years old and recently found out my dad is a psychopath. He is a severe pathological liar. He manipulated and plays mind ...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.