Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
81 - 100 (of 1527) questions
I just need help, I need someone to talk to. I have BPD, depression and social anxiety and its taking over my life. I don't know how to d...
8 answers |
I'm just curious as to if any of you also have bpd, 22 yrs old
1 answer |
Has anyone dealt with DIL with bpd deciding after grandchild is 4-5 years old and has always known me as his Mia and now she tells him he...
I do not want to accept that I have BPD, but at the same time I want so badly to have a reason other than "I'm a huge *****" for the way ...
3 answers |
I have had severe clinical depression since (diagnosed) I was 20. I am now 31 with two children. I have also been through eight million t...
2 answers |
I have been rightly told off by the administration not to post any adress....no mail, no Skype.I will and have to accept the rules.I have...
1 answer |
Dear Friends, I am for a month on a combo of Abilify=aripiprazol + Remeron=mirtazapine + Ritalin=methylphenidate.............. That is ...
Hi I dont really know what this comes under i am really confused about it and i dont like asking people who personally knows me because ...
11 answers |
My grandsons mother has BPD. She has shown interest in getting help one minute and then is off to an orgie the next minute. My grandson i...
1 answer |
Is it related to an altered sense of time, poor sense of self, lack of interest/desire/motivation, lack of clarity about goals and aspira...
1 answer |
To keep it short.. I am a 17-years-old girl and I have a OCD past (I still somewhat suffer from it but I’m on meds) however, lately I fe...
1 answer |
Hello. I'm an 18 year old. I'm sorry for stating the condition (Borderline personality disorder) myself, but I think I'm VERY sure about ...
1 answer |
My wife and I have two boys age 3 and 2. She has been diagnosed with BPD for the past year but has signed of it since I met her six years...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 20 years old, I was diagnosed BPD a couple of years ago which seemed to make sense because I feel like I have almost all of the sy...
2 answers |
I know that online tests are never 100% accurate, but for every BPD test I've taken online I always score a number which is in the level ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I just turned 18. I've been diagnosed with a disorder called BPD aka Borderline Personality Disorder. It's a very serious...
2 answers |
Ok well I have ocd ( well I have all the symptoms) and u have lots of fears and I heard something about a multiple personality disorder ...
I thought that being diagnosised with BPD would actually help me move forward but it hasn't, i try to educate myself as much as possible ...
41 answers |
Hello, i have Sjogren's Primary. I just checked my blood test results online. New findings show CRP = 1.4 and Erythrocytes Sed Rate = 2....
I'm a 19 year old assigned female at birth and I believe I have symptoms/fit the description of having BPD. I grew up in an unstable hous...
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
1.43k Members
1.53k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.