Aa
A
A
A
Close

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 1543) questions
I have a diagnosis of BPD, but my therapist is reluctant to also diagnose me with DID, which I am pretty sure I have. I have periods of l...
I sometimes find myself talking to myself as I am acting in a play( drama) .I have very clear and strong imaginations. I usually start ...
Ive been involved in a relationship with my bpd wife for 4 yrs. I dont know if i can go on anymore. Is there ever a light at the end of...
I am a 21 year old female. Been struggling with ptsd, BPD, anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. My lifex has been nothing but a consta...
Have trouble getting over any ex's you felt attachment to, even years after the fact? example my first love(although now i dont even thi...
I was diagnosed with bpd in 2008. I generally have 9 of the traits listed. My abandonment fears and devaluation is extremely high right n...
I'm curious...from the statistics i read, 10% of the population has BPD...of those 80% are woman, and only about 2% are over 40. I'm w...
I took risperdal for 3 months for my bipolar. now i have Ed. its been months since withdrawal but not much changes to that condition. i ...
I think I have bpd. Psychiatrist is taking his time to give me a diagnosis. I have most of the symptoms. He's just thinking about bipolar...
Hi everyone, I hope that I'm posting this in the correct place. I have a slightly embarrassing problem that has come about over the...
Sorry if this is long... I was diagnosed with BPD almost a year ago and within a month of my diagnosis my psychiatrist bailed on me. She...
I got told that I have emotional instability personality disorder and nothing else has anyone else been told that they have this disorder...
Hi everyone, I have been in a relationship with someone for four years now and believe she has bpd, I struggle so hard to trust her throu...
I'm offered help for separate issues concerning B.P.D. It has never been excepted that I combine all the issues surrounding B.P.D. Also...
I have 3 children my eldest is 9 my youngest is 3,I have been diagnosed with BPD and am hoping someone may know of some resources I can t...
I've long-since been diagnosed with BPD, and the symptoms, if that's what they are, have destroyed my life. I've burnt every bridge. The ...
I'm Egyptian suffering from borderline personality disorder. I have read and seen a lot about dialectical behavioral therapy and many art...
Hi my boyfriend has been diagnosed with bpd, upd, psychotic trates,hallucinations,and is known to be a very violent 20 year old man. He s...
I just need help, I need someone to talk to. I have BPD, depression and social anxiety and its taking over my life. I don't know how to d...
I'm just curious as to if any of you also have bpd, 22 yrs old
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.