Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.
1 - 20 (of 256) questions
Patient age 78 - what is normal and what is serious? Some atrophy is normal in elderly?
Where to turn for help with healing the brain after damage? How to know what to do and what to expect?
From a recent MRI, what is the meaning of the finding "noted a small ossified lesion with the inner table, overlying the right frontal hi...
I recently had an MRI to try to determine the cause of my prolonged double vision, and the doctor said that although he could find nothin...
By accident i did ct scan sontrast with iv because i was complaining about numb in hand and leg and face and doctor told me that it is s...
My husband suffering mild cerebellar and cerebral corral atrophy. And I know what causes of this one and how can cured this one.if I admi...
My daughter had an mri done this past Friday. The impression of the MRI stated that she had cerebellar tonsillar ectopia. She has a min...
My Mother had an saccular aneurysm in the left vertebral artery with SAH. Now that the artery has been coiled, the pain & heaviness in th...
My grandson is 7 and he's had his far share of issue. But we got the MRI results and they told us this. Its just another heartbreaking th...
I’ve been having headaches since nov. 6 (a day before my period) it started with just this feeling of heaviness, like a normal headache a...
Hi, I have been badgering my doctor for the last 18 months about my lack of energy and also have had no periods for 2 years (39y.o.). E...
Hello, I am 26 years old and for the past year I have been dealing with horrible "jolt" or "shock" like pains coming from inside my head....
Hi, I just was diagnosed with a 2mm aneurysm. I am terrified! I see the doctor on Monday afternoon. What are my options going to be?
I have pic's but not sure where to post them
I was born premature (at 25 weeks) and I have been obsessing about possible AVM's (abnormal arteries in the brain that are weak and can c...
Symptoms- -headache/pressure in head for about 2-3 weeks then went away, me with pain meds. -blurred vision, sometimes when I s...
Symptoms- -headache/pressure in head for about 2-3 weeks then went away, me with pain meds. -blurred vision, sometimes when I s...
Can the metal used in a stent, Nitinol, attract electromagnetic fields or interact with electrical appliances to cause headaches and if s...
Hello my name is Jason. It is my first time to post here and need some help from someone who has similar experience to my situation. I wi...
I am going to write a lot of information. A few months ago, I was having on and off stiffness in my right arm while I was at work. There ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease