Brain Health Community

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 20 (of 580) questions
Hi, I'm not getting anywhere very quickly with my GP, so looking for advice. I've been feeling not 100% for about a year now, headaches,...
1 answer |
I'm a 28-year-old female, always been in decent health. I have a history of migraines but starting back in March I developed these daily,...
1 answer |
I get a bad cramp in my head every now and then on the right side it feels like someone Hit me and it makes my head jerk very hard
Not sure what the write up of this CT means and if I should be concerned?? Negative for acute intracranial hemorrhage, other intra-/ex...
I got a cold wet feeling in the back of my head since yesterday. When I feel it, it doesn't feel wet, it's like something moving there. S...
1 answer |
For the past two years, I have been struggling immensely with health problems and it seems like nothings going to get better. Im tired an...
I had a minor accident where I tipped and fell in the plates I was trimming. One of them punctured my left forearm and hit the venous ves...
25, Male, 6'2, 280. Back in 2010 Early summer I attend a very hot Chicago Blackhawks Parade. I didn't eat much nor did I wear a hat tha...
Would as anyone be able to tell me whether or not what in my image may or may not be related to real time experience i deal with? I'm tir...
I fell down and hit back of my head against the wall. I can't see anything for ~5 seconds, and I had a noise with my eyes for 3-4 hours. ...
I suffer from migraines. When my migraines occur, I also have a stiffness in my neck on my right side. My migraine runs from my right eye...
Dear All, I have found some studies that claim a link between neurological symptoms and long term (10+ years) indoor mold exposure in ot...
To give a little background I am a 31 year old female, mother of 1, fairly healthy. Recently lost 40lbs and was working out 5 days a week...
last year I was experiencing slight dizziness with a weird almost jumpy/falling sensation in my head/eyes when I turned my head. I went t...
1 answer |
I’m taking tendocare , cartigen and depura since 6months . What should I do
My memory has grown so bad, to the extent where i would read a sentence. And forget what im reading halfway through. I used to be an A+ o...
2 answers |
IM FEEL CRAWLING THINGS ob top of my head and headaches both sides and back neck pain, I feel like something is moving on may neck and wh...
So, this first happened when I used to smoke weed when I was younger. I tried so many different strains of weed to see if it was just tha...
1 answer |
I have recently been feeling light headed, dizzy, sort of like tranquilized. This happens at random times of the day there's no real patt...
1 answer |
I have consistently experienced my vision getting worse and I am only 24. Recently I had a strange episode at work where I believe I expe...
Brain Health Community
627 Members
580 Questions
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.