Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain Health Community

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 20 (of 607) questions
This is regarding my husband who has been suffering from head ache (a kind of dull pressure over his forehead and back of the head for a ...
ve had lump roughly 2" long along my right eyebrow bone for probably close to 2 years. I went to Dermatologist because friend works ther...
Okay, this may be a shot in the dark because I'm new to asking medical questions on online medical forums...so here it goes and hopefully...
I am 34 years old, I have cyst in the lower back brain and is close to respiratory nerves and heart nerves. Is my cyst dangerous to me? ...
A few years ago I had an Mri done as I suffered sudden sensorneureal hearing loss..I always wondered what is the "hesslers helix" ?? Was ...
For a few weeks I’ve been having this weird sansation in my head where I feel it’s trembling or shaking. I began having this a year ago b...
I recently had a lumbar puncture because I was experiencing pressure above my right ear when I would laugh or cough. The pressure in my h...
Back in 2016 I was having horrible pain behind my eye it still hasn't gotten better just better able to handle the intense pain at the sa...
I believe that i have had neuropathy for a few decades. I do not receive medical attention from physician's for any interest. When i went...
Hello, Im hoping someone can help me figure out what's wrong with my head. It all started in April 2015. I had a very pinpoint pressur...
My sisters MRI shows the following "T2W, FLAIR hyperintensities in bilateral parieto-occipital lobes, splenium of corpus callosum, right...
Okay I am so confused I've had these pains in my head in one specific area I thought it was a tumor at first because it feel like worms m...
I started getting headaches about 5 years ago, it seemed like I had one everyday. They’ll stop for a couple months but always end up comi...
When I was about 13 I stayed over at a friend's house for a weekend. That week at school we'd heard some class mate talk about how you ca...
Back if February I had sharp stabbing pain in both my index fingers I was told it was tendonits, it didn’t get better so I went back and ...
16yrs ago, I had an emergency c-section. When I woke up from the anesthesia, I was paralyzed. I could feel the breathing tube down my thr...
I had a lumbar puncture 3 months ago to confirm MS. Ever since I have bad severe painful back and neck spasms that go into the back of t...
Hello, I was wondering if maybe someone could help me? For about a week and a half, I think I’ve been getting cluster headaches but I’m...
I'm writing in the hopes that anyone, anywhere has experience or advice. My friend is a 26 y/o female. She has an excellent health histor...

One time, I drank 1/3 of a bottle of whiskey (700ml bottle) in 30 minutes and passed out. I threw up and slept for 8 hours. I didn’t rece...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.