Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain Health Community

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW POSTS.

Please visit our Neurology forum, or our forums list for assistance.
1 - 6 (of 631) questions
To give a little background I am a 31 year old female, mother of 1, fairly healthy. Recently lost 40lbs and was working out 5 days a week...
Hi everyone, I know this is an odd topic, but I'm worried. I had a mild concussion and went to a doctor, who gave me a CT scan that c...
So I went to the Emergency room on Friday because I experienced lightheadness and some burning feeling in the side of my face. They orde...
My 33 year old son wrecked motorcycle with no helmet and face planted into a telephone pole that was 1st and last impact not one injury f...
Mosquitos are always a nuisance but they can be dangerous too if they carry "Eastern equine encephalitis" or EEE. This virus has been de...
Two days ago, I went to take the trash out of my car—as I opened the door I didn’t realize i was directly in front of it. Well the door c...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.