Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain Health Community

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
41 - 60 (of 597) questions
About 18 years ago, I started taking Welbutrin and Cylert (which is now off the market). Although this was just to correct SLIGHT chemic...
. Still i feel dizziness, weakness ,tiredness, lack of concentration,mount dryness etc. People are telling i look tired. This makes me me...
IMPRESSION:   1) Greater than expected atrophy is evident, given the the patient's age. Extensive, partially confluent foci of increa...
I was having some tests run because I have been experience daily headaches and severe headaches with exercise. My doctor ordered an ultra...
I have head pain 24/7 for the last 4 months and the pain increases when bending and turning my head. Had an CT Scan, it came back normal ...
At the end of 2016, I had shoulder surgery and was prescribed Oxycodone. Ever since then, I have had a lot of trouble remembering and foc...
Hi, I want to ask, what can be the reason for prolonged cognitive decline? I have hashimoto that is under control according to labs and...
It started a few months ago anxiety depression I was so happy and then randomly started having anxiety attacks horrible ones and then I j...
I will try to keep this concise, I won't go into the major details. First I should add that I am 21 and have a pretty big history with An...
My uncle had cardiac arrest for 10-15min and got cpr after that...he got admitted to icu with ventilator support on 24th january and now ...
hi had a MRI and the following was stated: White matter hyperintensities are noted in keeping with small vessel ischaemic changes" what d...
Im taking b vitamins recently and arthritis meds thats all thats new. Ive been reading that virtigo is the sensation of spinning that has...
The LD50 for Water is 90g/kg. But when does nerve damage occur, if you trink too much water at once? When does it become toxic? Empiri...
I received results from an MRI but have no interpreter yet. I have a small legion on my thalamus and an “elevated T2 signal.” Would som...
It's nearly 15 years that I'm suffering from a chronic daily headache which is cause my life a nightmare, and sometimes make me wish that...
I'm 20 years old student I have a flashing pain on back of head . The pain starts everyday after 10 am .When i shake my head the pain ...
My lungs seem to not want to expand, I get really cold, have to put blankets and a electric blanket on me to get warm this last for abou...
I have Chiari Malformation Type 1 and Syringomyelia. I had posterior fossa decompression surgery three and a half years ago. Many of my s...
Hello ive had a headache for almost 7 days now, alot of pressure/ slight ache its not severe but enough to drive me crazy. Started out of...
Hello! When i woke up today i felt dizzy and my eyesight were flimmering for like 1-2 hours, i dont know if thats migraine? And now, 9...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.