Brain Health Community

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
61 - 80 (of 571) questions
My 30 year old brother has Autism, Aspergers, ADHD, mild depression, a history of seizures and a heart murmur. All of which have been man...
Had a CT scan as my migraines were getting worse paralysed, streaming in brain and tunnel vision The doctor ordered CT Scan had scan and ...
For 3 months now, I've been having non-stop muscle spasms that won't stop. They started in my feet and have no spread everywhere. I had a...
Hey guys, so recently I've been worried that I might have CJD. The reason for this is that, at first, I had this weird twitching sensatio...
I was finally diagnosed with Epilepsy with grand-mal seizures at the age of 10, was on Dilantin a couple of years, then evidently "grew o...
In February, I was driving and out of the blue, I went blind momentarily. I pulled over (someone in the car guided me) and at the same ti...
Hello please could someone advise me on what slight signal change at base of the brain means please this came back on my sons MRI results...
Dear Doctors, I was dengue patient when I was in India. Plate count become normal and I recovered from other difficulties, accordingly ...
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has any good tips of what I can do to help improve my mother's brain health? She is soon turning 70 years...
4 answers |
Past 4 years I feel giddiness and brain fog only at evening time between 5pm to 9pm. I got giddiness at evening time even I talk louder....
I am wondering if there are negative side effects to listening to binaural beats, particularly in someone under 18. I would like to start...
I'm 21 and I got a concussion 4 weeks ago. The headaches have gotten much better but I have had days when I can really feel the pressure....
My brother is currently down with Dengue NS1 Antigen. His platelet count had gone down to 70 lacks. We are planning to my sisters graduat...
I am a 18 years old female. I'm going insane because I'm in pain and I'm so tired of being in pain. I have had symptoms such as: Pain...
I can only best describe this recent "activity" as a sudden.. well, Brain Glitch.. Imagine the old AOL internet dial up sound, but on...
1 answer |
Hello, i'm 24 years and 6 months old.from 4 months ago every time i go to bed with absolute silence around i hear a ring sound . i didn't...
1 answer |
2 months before, I headed a football from the middle of my head. I was near fainting after that as i wall already exhausted but I didn't....
I can move something inside my brain to make my ears start ringing, I am not talking about being able to pop my ears on command, which I ...
1 answer |
I fell 40feet in the Black Hills on my bicycle and was in a coma for 2 weeks in 2015. Spent two months recovering but got my health back....
for over 30 years I have had "episodes" in which I start out with a pop rock feeling (yes, like the candy). the inside of my skull at t...
1 answer |
Brain Health Community
619 Members
571 Questions
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.