Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
1 - 12 (of 2730) questions
Hello. I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor about 6 months ago...and for some reason they have not removed the tumor. It has been causi...
I had a craniotomy a year ago (April 2009) to remove a brain tumor; it was a middle fossa approach on the right side. Following the expe...
Can someone help me understand my mri results MRI of brain and pituitary without and with gadolinium: Contrast: Gadavist, 5 mL. Axi...
My mother, age 84, has undergone treatment for a brain lymphoma over the last 15 months. Her last radiation treatment was in October of 2...
Even my PCP is confused on how metastatic brain cancer could be there and now seemingly gone or going away. New MRI read by different rad...
I've been diagnosed with pituitary macroadenoma. One of the biggest symptoms that is a physical obvious is my rapid weight gain. In the...
I am new to this, but here it goes...I am 32 years old and I just had a pituitary tumor removed 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to find ...
I am 42 year old woman who hasn’t had her period since Oct. 4th. My doctor called and said my FSH and other numbers were really high. I’m...
1. No acute intracranial abnormality. 2. Stable 9-10 mm cystic focus in the left periatrial white matter that remains consistent with ...
My son just got his head mri back,it says showed a cystic area measuring 10mm in the roof of the nasopharynx showing T2 and T1 isointense...
Has anyone have pituitary tumor return? I was diagnosed 6 years ago and it disappeared. It was a microadenoma and non hormone secreting. ...
I have had intense fatigue, hard to focus, weight gain, hair loss for years. I’ve been tested for thyroid, Lyme,and a whole bunch of othe...
Top Cancer Answerers
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.