Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
21 - 40 (of 2693) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
At the beginning of May my partner was operated on to remove a pituitary tumour that was causing severe headaches, distorting his optic n...
20 answers | 2 comments |
5678379 tn?1372212695
Hello everyone, So I was diagnosed with a prolactin tumor of the pituitary in 2010. I had a very successful surgery on 9/10/10. After g...
12 answers |
Had radiation therapy to my temple for a squamous cancer that had moved into the nerves about 9 months ago. Now I'm suffering from deafne...
1 answer |
My dad was a pretty healthy, active 64 year old man. In december of 2016 he started acting differently almost overnight, he seemed depres...
1 answer |
Hoping you can help. I am from China and my Dad has brain Cancer. I am struggling with making a decision about treatment. Hoping to f...
1 answer |
Hello, For about 8 months I have been having a constant (24/7) dull frontal headache that spreads to the left behind my left eye and e...
5 answers |
I had a craniotomy a year ago (April 2009) to remove a brain tumor; it was a middle fossa approach on the right side. Following the expe...
15 answers |
Hi I have been told I have a 'small' (don't know size) benign neuroglial cyst in my temporal lobe. I have activity in my right mid temp...
1 answer |
I have been successfully treating a prolactinoma with cabergoline for the last 4 years. Tumor is now gone, but I still take a low dose of...
5 answers |
30 y.o. woman, had a grand mal seizure for unknown reasons. EEG and MRI looked normal, EXCEPT for white spots in pituitary gland. One pre...
1 answer |
I am a 22 year old virgin. I have been having fatigue, headaches, hot flashes, muscle and joint pain, and other vague symptoms for over 2...
1 answer |
Hi, can the pituitary gland tumor cause white mater damage? ( i have 5mm dmg ) i had MRI without the pituitary gland and its shows on...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hey everyone, just looking for some advice! I'm a 19 year old girl from the UK. So I went to my GP (general practitioner - I think li...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am a healthy 25 year old woman with no history of disease in my family. however for the past two months i have been experiencing a sort...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have not had any symptoms except for amenorrhea and low libido for 3 years. I have not sought help till now because I could not afford ...
1 answer |
i was diagnosed having a 5mm tumor in the right part of my pituitary gland, my period becomes irregular, i feel dryness all the time, an...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I had endoscopic transphenoidal surgery performed to remove a pituitary macro-adenoma on 11/29/10. The surgeons (ENT and Neuro) say t...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I am new to this, but here it goes...I am 32 years old and I just had a pituitary tumor removed 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to find ...
154 answers |
Perhaps I really have just gone mad. Yesterday I saw yet another endo who completely dismissed my issues that I believe are related to m...
3 answers | 1 comment |
This is a copy of the MRI Scan results which i was sent. Can anyone tell me what some/all what this means? Findings: There is a very unu...
1 answer | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Ralphpetrillo commented on life after brain tumo...
Dec 16
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli BRING BACK THE NEWSFEED! Comment
Dec 06
Blank
HannahMoll commented on Life after brain tumo...
Nov 10
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community Resources
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ