Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
41 - 60 (of 2712) questions
Happy anniversary to rumpled, your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to her, and give a shout out for how much you app...
I am a 54 year old male with no health issues In may of 2016 I went to my general practitioner to request cortisone injections in a j...
1 answer |
My question is fairly simple. I have been a heavy drinker for 3 years. 2 years ago i started having pressure like symptoms on my brain. ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My sister has 3 kids (41 years) in May 2017 was diagnosed in Anoplastic multiform glioma. Pathology report shows: MGMT - Non methylated ...
2 answers |
Hi, I am a 47yr old female, I have had bad migraines followed by projectile vomiting without feeling nausea for the last 4 yrs and increa...
1 answer |
I had my surgery for a pituitary gland in 2014 and outside of some discomfort afterwards, most of my recovery has been pain free. But my...
1 answer |
My doctor wants me to have open MRI of Pituatary with IV contrast. Can this procedure be done without the IV contrast? A family member ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
He has RCC metastatic to the brain and there is edema leading to midline shift by 11mm causing 90 percent unconsciousness how to reduce e...
1 answer |
I was first diagnosed with a pituitary tumor in 2002 at 19 years old. I have had several MRI scans over the years and recently, have had...
1 answer |
So for the past 18 years (im 32 now) I have been struggling with - growing mental anxiety - and what feels like a growing stress of han...
1 answer |
I've been diagnosed with pituitary macroadenoma. One of the biggest symptoms that is a physical obvious is my rapid weight gain. In the...
12 answers |
Hi I'm a 35 year old male recovering from removal of a 2.3cm pituitary adenoma which was wrapped around my carotid artery. They went up t...
7 answers | 3 comments |
I had a head CT with contrast today and while the dye was being injected I had the normal side effects suchs as warmth and the feeling I ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My husband is not one to go to the dr.'s in fact since we've been together (7 yrs) I think I've known of him going to the dr.'s 2x. This...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I am not asking this in the place of a medical diagnosis. I simply want to prepare for the doctor visits. My husband has had series healt...
22 answers | 1 comment |
I was having confusion and strange feelings since yesterday morning,i don't sleep much maybe that's the issue,and when that happened I wa...
2 answers |
Hi I am a 37 y/o male. A few weeks before Christmas I started having muscle soreness in both arms mainly and every so often in my legs as...
2 answers | 3 comments |
At the beginning of May my partner was operated on to remove a pituitary tumour that was causing severe headaches, distorting his optic n...
20 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone, So I was diagnosed with a prolactin tumor of the pituitary in 2010. I had a very successful surgery on 9/10/10. After g...
12 answers |
Had radiation therapy to my temple for a squamous cancer that had moved into the nerves about 9 months ago. Now I'm suffering from deafne...
1 answer |
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
2.16k Members
2.71k Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.