Breast Cancer: Stage 1 & 2 Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 1 and 2 treatments.
1 - 20 (of 27) questions
I was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. Tumor size was 1.5 X 1.4 X 1.4 CM. Rather than having Lumpectomy surgery I decided to have a ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I had a CT scan and Bone scan done on the same day. The CT scan came back with a ill-defined sclerotic lesion present in the posterior ri...
1 answer |
I had WLE & radiotherapy (40Gy in 15#) last year for a 5 mm grade 1 IDC -margins clear, 0/1 lymph node, ER8, HER2 -. I have asymmetry, ri...
2 answers |
Hello, my aunt who is 35 years old has had a tumor removed from her left breast. Sadly it has spread and she has been given a chemotherap...
1 answer |
My Dx. Was DCIS, grade 3, negative HR.,After having a bilateral mastectomy 8 months ago, I keep having hot flashes and night sweats. My c...
2 answers |
My mother was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer 2 years ago. She had surgury about a year ago and shes been taking femara. Shes been h...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with Grade 2 lobular cancer, but tumor size was determined to be too large for BCS. I was put on a course of Femara for ...
1 answer |
I have dense breasts (matches my head), and have had issues with my left one. I have history of lactation with pituitary tumor but no kid...
29 answers | 1 comment |
I had stage 1 breast cancer in 2012 and Robert Williams (Bob) at Lewis Gale, Salem VA cut all the way around my aurea. It is still swoll...
1 answer |
Dear Doctors, I am 56 years old diagnosed and operated left breast cancer on 24th April 2015. My Tumor was 2.3 cm my all 13 Lymph node...
1 answer |
Diagnosed with IDC, stage 1, grade 1,Nottingham Combined Histologic score of 4, er+ and her2+ breast cancer. P53 is negative. Had segment...
17 answers |
probable treatment of invasive ductal carcinoma stage 1
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with Stage 1 Breast Cancer in my left breast around mid January 2012. I am going to have surgery this month either a Lu...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 49 years old, I have breast cancer Stage I, ER+ PR+ HER2+, negative lymph nodes. I had a lumpectomy done and was told that I o...
2 answers |
Hi Im 34 y/o diagnosed with stage 1-IDC on the left breast;had mastectomy clean margins;clear bones,lymph nodes, liver, lungs;tumor grade...
1 answer |
I am 59 and just had lumpectomy and pathology report indicates I have Stage 1 (no nodes) with both ductal and lobular invasive cancer tha...
2 answers |
I am 42, recently diagnosed with left breast infiltrating ductal carcinoma. Sonogram and MRI showed tumor size 1.6 cmx 0.6cm. Right breas...
7 answers |
I am 48 years old and was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer (estrogen & progestrone positive) and have completed treatment a couple of...
12 answers |
is a women's menstrual cycle affected or change due to breast cancer? i am 53 yrs of age. i was dx with stage 1 breast cancer two months ...
2 answers |
I am a 48 yr old, newly diagosed with stage 1 , IDC. Grade 1, Onco results 2. HER+. I have had a lumpectomy with clean margins. The se...
2 answers |
Breast Cancer: Stage 1 & 2 Community
3 Members
27 Questions
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.