Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Breast Cancer: Stage 1 & 2 Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 1 and 2 treatments.
13 - 18 (of 39) questions
I had WLE & radiotherapy (40Gy in 15#) last year for a 5 mm grade 1 IDC -margins clear, 0/1 lymph node, ER8, HER2 -. I have asymmetry, ri...
Hello, my aunt who is 35 years old has had a tumor removed from her left breast. Sadly it has spread and she has been given a chemotherap...
My Dx. Was DCIS, grade 3, negative HR.,After having a bilateral mastectomy 8 months ago, I keep having hot flashes and night sweats. My c...
My mother was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer 2 years ago. She had surgury about a year ago and shes been taking femara. Shes been h...
I have dense breasts (matches my head), and have had issues with my left one. I have history of lactation with pituitary tumor but no kid...
Diagnosed with IDC, stage 1, grade 1,Nottingham Combined Histologic score of 4, er+ and her2+ breast cancer. P53 is negative. Had segment...
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.