Aa
A
A
A
Close

Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.
1 - 20 (of 686) questions
About 6 months ago, I had a cyst that had grown for two years aspirated. The breast doctor said the fluid looked normal for a cyst and i...
After, having lump by my armpit breast area for years and doctors saying it was hormonal from my cycle others said it was from caffeine!S...
I am four months post having a baby I noticed black patches on my left breast and around my nipple. It won't come off any idea what it co...
Ive had a cyst in my right breast removed about 6 years ago. Its now 2 days that it hurts at the spot where the doctor removed it. Is i...
My mom was diagnosed with brain mets back in December. The pattern of her breast cancer went from her breast to bones and then to the bra...
I've seen a lot in the news about new treatments for Metastatic Breast Cancer. Does anyone have any info on those? I have a family member...
What are the symptoms of lung mets is it always dry cough and shortness of breath What else could be a deffrential diagnosis I have dry...
Hiw can i tell if it is pleural effussion apart from chest x ray Any blood work that would help breast cancer in 2010 treated now compl...
To give you a background,patient is a female 60yrs age. She felt a lump in her left breast in Aug 2014, which the doctors confirmed after...
I posted on here several times over the past few years. Had stage II estrogen-receptor positive IDC. I was almost a 4 year survivor. On m...
My best friend/love of my life who is a man has stage 3 breast cancer. On Monday he had radiation therapy and he was in a lot of pain and...
My 26 year old sister was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. During her second chemotherapy treatment last week, the doctor came in t...
Hello. I was officially diagnosed with BC October 2008 (Stage III) and am HER2neu+ and ER/PR+. I have decided against traditional chemo...
I received a diagnosis of stage 3 cancer in 2001 had mastectomy followed by a tram flap which had to be revised 3 times. got radiation a...
I have been waking up with headaches and having numbness in my lips that started out in the mornings. The headaches were relieved with s...
What are the natural cures for bone mets? What about increased calcium intake, CA-D3, Essiac or others?
9 months ago I contracted peritoneal ascites associated with my breast cancer. Drained twice then put on xeloda. Ascites disappeared fo...
What is the percentage of breast cancer in USA over 50 years old??
hi I had a small mass 4 month ago and I went to the doctor just to make sure that I do not have something bad. he told me that I have t...
I'm a 36 year old female and I've been experiencing one-sided breast pain for 4 months now. No other symptoms. Do I have to just sit here...
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.