Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.
41 - 60 (of 682) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Age 65 yrs,Male smears are loaded with malignant cells.there are sheets,clumps,and dense malignant cells arranged in glands and papillae...
1 answer |
Hi, Diagnosed as stage 4, metastatic triple negative and currently taking Xeloda. Would love to hear from others who have had good su...
1 answer |
I have been cancer free (breast cancer) for 3 years now. Just had my 6 month blood work done and my oncologist said that a tumor marker ...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
Hello folks,My mother 47 years old has been detected with 1st stage breast cancer in 2009. at that time she had undergone surgery as well...
1 answer |
How much it cost a breast biopsy??? More less ; I need to know!
1 answer |
What is the treatment and prognosis for a biopsy from under the armpit when it is classified as large cell undifferenciated t
1 answer |
My wifes surgeon says Femara has shrunk her breast cancer (right breast and lymph nodes) almost to nothing, and the swollen nodes under h...
4 answers |
I have a left breast mass in a dumbbell shape which did not reveal or mammogram or ultrasound, but did present on MRI. It is palpable a...
1 answer |
Recently, I had an ultrasound performed on my breasts due to lumps. My doctor called me to tell me to have it performed again in three m...
5 answers |
Is anybody able to share with me the likely outcome of stage IIIa breast cancer?
2 answers |
Does ER8/8 and PR8/8 means positive ER/PR or negative ER/PR
1 answer |
556566 tn?1215574530
I would love to hear from others that have had breast cancer that spread to the ovaries. I had a profalactic (sp?) hysterectomy on May 2 ...
4 answers |
To whom it may concern, a lump in my armpit has been growing ever since 3 years and i have been told by my doctor that my breast is abnor...
4 answers |
What does the CEA blood test mean. My latest test shows the level at 3.1. Is that cause for alarm?
2 answers |
my wife has breast cancer which has spread to three areas of her liver.ishe has had three sessions or chemo so far , and is doing well . ...
2 answers |
my mom is 61 yrs. and having the following fnac result. 1. Low cellular smear 2.Ductal epithelial cells present along with fat droplets...
1 answer |
Dear everyone, I desperately need some information for my Mom (in Europe) who is being treated for metastatic breast cancer since 2004...
9 answers |
I recently took some 'cancer screening' blood tests, and came up with a positive ca 15-3 ( it was 30 and then I retested and it was 29.5)...
3 answers |
My husband has a huge Liposarcoma cancerous tumor outside of his body in the chest area. The tumor leaks and bleeds causing me to handle...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources