Aa
A
A
A
Close

Breastfeeding Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
21 - 40 (of 3787) questions
I'm still breastfeeding my 17 months old daughter. I stopped pumping since she was 14 months old but I nurse her in the morning and at ni...
Can anyone tell me if you plan to fully breastfeed, is it worth buying an electric pump? Like what is a pump actually for? There's one on...
Is it possible to feed baby solely on breast milk through expressing and not nursing? I'm just thinking if I don't manage to establish a ...
I have breastfeed my little boy since he was born he is now 17 months..i recently found out I was pregnant so now I figure it's time to w...
I breastfeed with my first child but I didn't uave my nipples pierced. I want to breastfeed with my second, how do I go about breastfeedi...
With my first I could breastfeed because my son wouldn't latch and I didnt produce enough to fill him up so I made the decision to formul...
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the correct forum but it is related to breastfeeding. My husband and I were messing around and he pe...
Hello my husband and I would like to start trying to have a baby soon and I've been wondering how difficult it will be to breastfeed with...
How do I get him to latch on properly? Can nipples feel sore? How do you know if your newborn is sucking?
I'm 19 and 5 months and have both my nipples pierced since many late October ish can I still breastfeed ??
Happy anniversary to Diane1003, your Community Leader for 4 years this month! Please thank her for all she does for MedHelp members.
In the last couple of days I have experienced a drastic decrease in my milk supply. I usually pump 20 oz per day and supplement with one...
Hi, has anyone had experience nursing after a breast reduction? Is it possible? Thanks!
I am currently breastfeeding my 16 month old and have been trying to wean her off recently I just found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant if...
Any suggestions on how I could pump during school?
Does anyone have experience or info on breastfeeding with saline breast implants? I am expecting for the first time and would like to bre...

Hi ladies! I just recently weaned my 1yr old and am still getting over the engorgement. I got my first period back at the beginning of Oc...
Hi Mommas.. I just found out I'm pregnant 5-6weeks base on my calculation. My first son now is 15mo and still breastfeeding, is it ok n ...
This my second pregnancy. I breastfeed with my daughter for maybe 2 months. I couldn't produce alot. And she wouldn't latch on I had to p...
Hi there! I am pretty sure that I'm pregnant, but it hasn't been confirmed by a doctor yet. I'm nursing my 6 month old and I'm not ready...
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.