Breastfeeding Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
41 - 60 (of 3785) questions
My son will be 6 months next week. He weaned himsefl off when he was 3.5 months, 2 weeks after I returned to work due to a case of Nipple...
4 answers |
How many moms out there have breastfeed n how bad does it hurt I'm so worried n scared to do it
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I'm expecting my first baby at the end of March and really really want to breastfeed her, but the more I seem to read up on it the mo...
15 answers | 13 comments |
Hi, my girlfriend and I have a 2 month old baby. The problem is that she thinks she might be pregnant and both of us are not ready for an...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My son is 14 months old and I haven't nursed him since he was 2 months old. I just noticed today that I'm still producing milk? Is this n...
2 answers |
I want to breast feed my baby because im a woman and it's my nature. But I'm not okay with the idea of something other than my boyfriend ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guys, I am 22weeks pregnant and this is my second pregnancy. My daughter is only 15 months and she only nurses. She never adapted to d...
1 answer |
I am scared that i may still be pregnant
1 answer |
Has anyone had success using the breast pump to get milk out and into the bottle to feed baby, who has inverted nipples?! It was pretty m...
3 answers |
Hi!! So I'm 25 weeks pregnant I found out I'm expecting about 2 months ago since I started feelings movements I had no idea I'm expecting...
1 answer |
It seems like I'm having a hard time producing milk. Anyone have advice on how to boost it up? My girl is almost 3 months and she eats so...
4 answers |
Can any of you tell me how can I prepare for breastfeeding and to have enough milk supply for when my baby arrives?
2 answers |
So, I had my son on October 5th and for my entire pregnancy I fully expected and planned to breast feed. Well, the time after his birth c...
1 answer |
Well the subject line is a description in itself, I think. I am only trying to understand the moral stand behind this. Personally I don't...
1 answer |
Ok. So had my fourth baby Aug of 2015, and I'm still nursing him. Found out that I'm about 8 weeks pregnant with baby number 5. My questi...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So i have a 1month old child and I'm exclusively pumping due to her not latching correctly. Almost every time I pump I will pull out plug...
Hi everyone i am exclusively brestfeeding my five months old and in the process of starting with solids. However as he grows i feel he is...
1 answer |
Anyone use fenugreek for breast feeding? Thoughts?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I m 7 week pregnant n have 1 1/2 old girl.is it ok to breast feed my girl? Plz help
|
Baby girl is 7 months and I have a servere cold , is the sambucol elderberry ok for me to take ?? If not which medication are ??
|
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Breastfeeding Community
1.66k Members
3.79k Questions
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.