Aa
A
A
A
Close

Breasts Group

Although much attention is given to a woman's uterus, and to breast cancer; little if any emphasis is placed on Breast Health in general. It is estimated that nine out of ten women have benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions. This section addresses common non-cancerous breast issues, such as breast pain, fibrocystic breasts, nipple discharge, and a variety of other benign conditions. Other breast health issues such as breast duct imaging, lymph nodes, etc. are also discussed. In addition we will discuss the effects of alcohol, diet, hysterectomy, and hormonal changes on a woman's breasts.
1 - 6 (of 23) questions
For a couple of months now I have been able to see very small and thin red veins on my boobs, and what I thought to be psoriasis developi...
I had some places remove from breast yesterday ! Late yesterday afternnon the top of my stomach is so bloated cant sit comfy, hard to b...
I have been dealing with this breast pain for over the past two weeks. I gave up caffeine about a month ago because that is what my obgyn...
My period ended a week ago but now I have sore nipples and areola. Does someone know what could be wrong.
I have pimple like bumps on my areola and nipples. I have had them for 10 years. I have been told I have clogged breast ducts. My son ...
I just noticed a sore lump under my left Nipple while trying to lay in my stomach... I'm on my period, and I wonder if it has anything to...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.