Aa
A
A
A
Close

CBS Soaps Group

Welcome To Anyone who would like to chat about any TV shows That are on now or The CBS Soaps.
1 - 20 (of 27) questions
what happened to this group??.....nobody watches tv anymore?
Pamela Anderson (play boy) Kate Gosselin (jon and kate plus8) Niecy Nash (clean house/ reno 911) Shannen Doherty (90210) Nicole (pussycat...
any new movies that you have seen ?..... i just saw All about steve with sandra bullock!...super cute!!... i also rented precious b...
Ok how about this. What was your all time favorite Tv show ? old or new.
Hey is there anyone out there that is watching the new season of American Idol? What do you think of this being Simons last season? I m...
Who do you want to win the Oscars ? Best Picture Best Director Best Leading Actor Best Leading Actress Best Supporting Actor...
Today is a very sad day I just seen on the news that CBS is putting an end to As The World Turns one of my fav. soaps it will end in Se...
Has anyone seen the movie 2012 ? its out in the theaters now I was wondering if it was worth going to see or wait until it comes out on...
It is my favorite show. It often drives me nuts but I tune in every week. I won't even take phone calls when it's on....LOL Anyone els...
What about that new show "V"? What do you guys think? I like it so far.
I am not sure if anyone watches the young and the restless, but i read in a magazine that something bad is going to happen to chance, ( ...
Hey I just rented the land of the lost and my kids really liked it. So if you have kids its a good one to rent.
what is goin on with all of this??.... they are getting a divorce, then he files papers to stop the divorce, then they kick him off the s...
I just seen the Movie Ghosts of girl friends past It was a very good movie If you like romantic comedy
Hey everyone I was wondering what are some of your all time favorite movies. Some of Mine are The Notebook The Family Man Titanic ...
Ok, I know this isn't a soap and it's not even on CBS but rather ABC, lol, sorry. Hope that's alright! But have you all seen this new sho...
Has anyone heard that Victor Newman is going off the show? I am wondering if it is true?
Does anyone watch the biggest loser? I was so mad that they didn't send that dam tracey home. If she wins I will be mad.
.......James Earl Jones on the last episode of "House"? I don't think it was Chase. I think it was Cameron his wife, and this is how the...
Who will take 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place!
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.