Aa
A
A
A
Close

CLOMID CLUB Group

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.
1 - 6 (of 228) questions
Hi, I'm due to do another round of clomid 100 mg day 2-6. After having not taking it since end Jan start feb this year. I lost a lot of...
Hi everyone, I am ttc for past 10 months. I am 32yrs old. I have 23 days menstrual cycle, Also i have Hyper-thyroid which is now in c...
We have been trying for 7 months. So I just started taking clomid 150 to produce better quality follicales. My dr said according to blood...
Hi, I'm Colleen 20 years old I just started clomid this morning after a negative blood test yesterday. I have PCOS with no other health...
We have been trying for 7 months. So I just started taking clomid 150 to produce better quality follicales. My dr said according to blood...
my husband and i been trying to get pregnant for two years now. After the feist year do nothing we got tested. That's when my doctor put ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.