Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CLOMID CLUB Group

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.
When is the best time to do a OPK? Today is CD 11 for me. I was on clomid CD 5-9. I feel very tired today no energy, is this normal with ...
Hi its my first time using clomid 2-5 days,its been 16 days since my last clomid tablet,and now i hve cramps and my overies are painfull ...
anyone else starting clomid in the next two weeks? im waiting for my period so i can start cd 5. ive used clomid before wit three success...
could anyone tell me is it safe to buy clomid online? if so does anyone know a safe site to use preferably one that youve used yourself a...
Hello my doctor put me on 100mg clomid days 5-9. I was on 50mg clomid about 8work months ago with no luck. Can anyone tell me if they was...
Hello im new to this site so im going to try not to sound crazy. I have been on clomid before for six months I had no luck with it on tha...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.