Aa
A
A
A
Close

COPD Group

group for COPD and emphysema adults. Including people who are on home oxygen. We get no real instruction from our doctors about our use of oxygen (when you don't have to be hooked to it); vacationing with your equipment. A forum where we can discuss with others our experiences and share ideas and questions about our breathing problems and how we cope day to day.
1 - 6 (of 9) questions
Hi everyone! I am a student at St. Olaf College (Northfield, MN) in an undergraduate course supervised by a faculty member who has cho...
Im running a copd fourm under http://forum-copd.de and it would be great to get some new english speaking and german speaking members. ...
Hi everyone, my question: Have any of you had surgery declined because of the risk factor of COPD? I have been told on several occasions...
Is COPD and emphysema the same thing? If not then what makes them different? Which is worse?
What really gets to me is the lack of energy. I used to be so active and now I have to rest between activities. I have to do everything i...
Hi Group, My name is Jim and I'm new to this group. I've been reading some posts and it seems one can get some good, reliable informat...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.