Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cancer in Pets Community

This community is for questions and support regarding cancer for your pets.
1 - 20 (of 97) questions
Hi all, my 15 year old FIV+ cat has just been diagnosed with squaumous cell carcinoma on his back. It's small, I think a few milimetres a...

My male cat got a little mole like bump on his side near his ribs 3 or 4 years ago, then it grew gradually. About 6 months ago it grew ...
Im stressing ALOT. I'm getting 2 ferrets and I've done as much studying as a I could. I've had cats, dogs, hamsters, squirrels, fishes, t...
my puggle suddenly has bumps on her bottom lip and chin , i went away for two days she was left at home with her master and when i return...
Hi. I have a question about the type of subcutaneous fluids to use in a cat with cancer. My 16 year old cat was recently diagnosed with T...
My four year old cat was just diagnosed with fibrosarcoma. We found a lump about three weeks ago but waited 2 weeks before we had it suge...
I have an 8 year old border/corgi mix. She recently threw up her breakfast one morning this week and I thought I should take her to the ...
I just received my service dog in January and I noticed a black spot on her belly. Now there are several more. They are not flat. They ra...
A little over a month ago my Levi , an 11 year old Beagle/Russell Mix , was diagnosed with Lymphoma he is not eating good, just barely an...
My 12 year old rescue beagle Mylow which I have had for 9 years as kidney cancer that has spread to liver and stomach. Vet says 6 months ...
We recently discovered our 11 yr old beagle had several mammary tumors. The doctor estimated the smaller, internal ones were benign, how...
my friends 3 year old American pit bull had swollen lymph nodes in neck the size of golf balls, they are smaller now an hard as a rock, h...
I posted this in the Dogs section, but thought it would be worth posting here too: Just a reminder to those who have large, black-coat...
My dog has a large (1/2 inch by 3 inch) tumor in his lower jaw which seems to be growing quite rapidly. The Vet does not feel we should ...
So I am not sure is anyone will respond but I am hoping for guidance. Our little girl is now 12... We had a lot of health issues over th...
My 9yr gsd has swollen lymph nodes under his jaw and left leg. Also sores on his lower lip aswell as his inner leg. Has had blood work an...
My miniature schnauzer, male, 9 years old. Three days before, I found 3 enlarged lymph node around his neck on and yesterday I took hi...
my dog had a bad liver and i had him on a lower protein diet and he did great for 2 1/2 years. too much protein is hard on the liver and ...
My cat is super old and she has had cancer for at least 5 years now. I am baffled as to what has kept her alive all of this time (not th...
My boxer was diagnosed with Lymphoma about 6 months ago. The tumor was removed, along with the affected lymph node. My vet said the tum...
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.