Aa
A
A
A
Close

Candida Group

For people with yeast infections and systemic candida ... helps and remedies.
1 - 20 (of 18) questions
Could my oral thrush and a patch of red hair follicles on my legs be related,could it be candida overgrowth? Im new to candida and dont k...
Hi medhelp, I was wondering if using antibiotic eyedrops would make candida worse? I've gotten my candida (caused by oral antibiotic use...
Female, 16, no medication. I know that it's normal to get red blotches following a hot shower, but it seems that these blotches have ...
I'm 16, and a few years back I was on a long course of antibiotics for acne. I randomly have started getting hives, only one or two a day...
Has anybody hear of your hair falling out with Candida? Mine is and I am very itchy and extremely tired, very bloated, dry red eyes. I...
Im 35 male bodybuilder. I was recently diagnosed with candida. I had a blood test, saliva test, and stool test taken. I was wondering if ...
Hi everyone, I'm starting to get worried about this persistent yeast infection and was hoping to get some information from anyone who has...
I'm not a doctor, I'm not a robot... I'm also not trying to sell you anything. What I am is someone who has suffered from candida her who...
Is it better to treat recurrent candida medically or naturally? have suffered from recurrent yeast infections and have tried doctor presc...
I have a bad yeast infection, BV, and my period :/ im in so much pain. my doctor prescribed Metronidazone to help me, naturally i cant ...
hi , i have a bad case of systemic candida and have been following the diet very strictly for the last 4months i had a very bad die off r...

I believe I have been suffering from Candida for many many years. When I look at the symptoms, I have nearly all of them. In January, I...

I have been having issues now for the past 2 years. Originally I came to this site via some risky behavior and through months of anxiety...

I had unprotected sex with this chick and the day after my penis got very very itchy, red, sore and swollen with a red rash and i went to...
Hi! As of lately, I have been experiencing some weird symptoms. First, I missed my period this month, and I have taken numerous pregnancy...
When I was about 12, I used to get this rash on my body, like everywhere--arms, stomach, etc. It went away for a few years suddenly and I...
Hi. I am a 23 year old male. I had this dark red looking line under my penis. Its goes through the balls up the the head. Also there are ...
Am I the first person to post a question for this group? That is ok, here goes..... My symptoms are ..the worst is not being able to t...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.