Aa
A
A
A
Close

Candida Group

For people with yeast infections and systemic candida ... helps and remedies.
1 - 6 (of 18) questions
Could my oral thrush and a patch of red hair follicles on my legs be related,could it be candida overgrowth? Im new to candida and dont k...
Hi medhelp, I was wondering if using antibiotic eyedrops would make candida worse? I've gotten my candida (caused by oral antibiotic use...
Female, 16, no medication. I know that it's normal to get red blotches following a hot shower, but it seems that these blotches have ...
I'm 16, and a few years back I was on a long course of antibiotics for acne. I randomly have started getting hives, only one or two a day...
Has anybody hear of your hair falling out with Candida? Mine is and I am very itchy and extremely tired, very bloated, dry red eyes. I...
Im 35 male bodybuilder. I was recently diagnosed with candida. I had a blood test, saliva test, and stool test taken. I was wondering if ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.