Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Celiac Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
13 - 18 (of 1187) questions
I was having chronic itchy eye and eye inflammation problem and have visited to 4 different doctors. All have same answers, like you ha...
I was tested twice for CD and the tests determined I don't have it. Ha! The same with Lactose intolerance. I was down from 90kg to about...
After a massive intended weight loss of 45 pounds I've run into some problems. For the past 10 months I've experienced pain and nausea (n...
Have any silent celiac disease sufferers experienced the following symptoms after exercise: Dry burning irritated eyes; cold-like symptom...
In oct. 2016, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Calaic disease. She has been gluten free ever since and has had significant positive effec...
Hi I am new here. I was just diagnosed with celiac disease recently and had been having severe eye issues (dry eyes, blepharitis) that di...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem