Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Celiac Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
25 - 30 (of 1187) questions
Hi, i suffer from some neurological abnormalities like tremors, for which i deeply believe a biological cause exists. Thus, i'll be diag...
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in May 2016 and have been following a strict diet since then. Some of the symptoms have been relieved...
I had a endoscopy and it showed that I had decreased folds in duodenum. What is that? Also the biopsy showed I did not have celiac....
I had an endoscope a few weeks ago with the following path report: Duodenum, biopsy: Duodenal mucosa with mild to moderate villous blunti...
I would like anyone's opinion on how I should proceed here. I had never heard of Celiac Disease until about a week ago... I have been hav...
Hello, I have always had “weird” symptons, I couldn’t put my finger onto it, or I didn’t had much time to do some research but now I m...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem