Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
1 - 20 (of 1180) questions
While trying to figure out things with myself I stumbled on Celiac disease which I check a lot of boxes for, pretty much all of them tbh....
2 answers | 2 comments |
My digestive health has been playing up for quite a few years now. In 2013 I had my gallbladder removed following lots of tests, and excr...
I was having chronic itchy eye and eye inflammation problem and have visited to 4 different doctors. All have same answers, like you ha...
Hello Everyone, I have a curious question. What essential is Elevated IGA? I have look all around google and there is not much informa...
17 answers |
I was tested twice for CD and the tests determined I don't have it. Ha! The same with Lactose intolerance. I was down from 90kg to about...
After a massive intended weight loss of 45 pounds I've run into some problems. For the past 10 months I've experienced pain and nausea (n...
Have any silent celiac disease sufferers experienced the following symptoms after exercise: Dry burning irritated eyes; cold-like symptom...
1 answer |
In oct. 2016, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Calaic disease. She has been gluten free ever since and has had significant positive effec...
2 answers |
Hi I am new here. I was just diagnosed with celiac disease recently and had been having severe eye issues (dry eyes, blepharitis) that di...
Hello - Looking for any help in deciphering this. Feb 2017 - Tested negative for Transglutaminasa IgA - was on a gluten free diet before...
I need a little help understanding this Endomysial Antibody IGA negative tTG IGA Quantity was not sufficient for analysis. Immun...
2 and a half weeks ago I woke up with a pain in my upper right abdomen(near the gallbladder) and that area feels like something is swolle...
Hi, I have just been having some odd symptoms and I noticed many matched with celiac disease. I was hoping that I could get some personal...
4 answers |
New to being Celiac and very confused! I am trying to be gluten free. Thought I was doing good but last 2 days the constant abdominal pai...
20 answers |
I have had stomach issues since I was a child. I am now 26. My GP that I just started seeing a year ago now thinks I have celiac disease ...
20 answers |
Hi, i suffer from some neurological abnormalities like tremors, for which i deeply believe a biological cause exists. Thus, i'll be diag...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in May 2016 and have been following a strict diet since then. Some of the symptoms have been relieved...
I had a endoscopy and it showed that I had decreased folds in duodenum. What is that? Also the biopsy showed I did not have celiac....
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone...let me say thank you in advance for reading this and offering your insight. I am going to nutshell my "known" health...
1 answer |
I had an endoscope a few weeks ago with the following path report: Duodenum, biopsy: Duodenal mucosa with mild to moderate villous blunti...
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
873 Members
1.18k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem