Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cerebral Palsy Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)
25 - 30 (of 538) questions
Ive been trying to make new friends and online date and people arent very accepting perhaps they think i am not capable when i am. We can...
I have twin daughters 7.5 months old. Both were born "full term" via CS at 37 weeks weighing 5lb 13 and 4lb 11. The smaller of the two...
I'm 42 years old and have over the last few years noticed increased back/neck/hip pain. I was diagnosed as a child with a mild spastic C...
I just started experiencing muscle spasms with my spastic muscles! I think that's what it is. It is a sudden stabbing pain and when it go...
This may be a long story as i want to include my background... I am nearly 20 and have mild cerebral palsy effecting mostly my right leg...
Hello I am 39 year old woman who has mild cp on my right leg and arm. My right leg is shorter and smaller than left. I can't bend my an...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease