Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cervical Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
41 - 60 (of 777) questions
I was told I have hpv that I have to have a laser surgery to remove the cells since it didn't go away on its on they said it nothing to w...
I was diagnosed with LSIL CIN 1 and High-risk HPV positive a couple of weeks ago. I was a virgin before having sex with my current husb...
This past weekend I was intimate with an old partner of mine for the first time in a while. He informed me afterwards that he had recentl...
i got this lump under the skin of my libia (lip of vagina) and it hurt for a bit then went away... well where the lump once was it just a...
hi there need some advice.been to docs and she says I have bad cervical erosions..she done a swab and tested positive for beta haemolyti...
Hi, I have had a green discharge which I have had 2 swabs taken and also had scans of pelvis and womb also ovaries which has come back al...
Smears are negative for malignant cell. Smears show mild DYSPLASIA with moderate amnt of POLYMORPHONUCLEIC LEUKOCYTES WHAT SHOULD be d...
I have metastic cervical cancer. Had chemo in 2012 and chemo again in Nov 2014 both times after starting chemo I had hydronephrosis left ...
Okay.. I am way over thinker and really stressed out about this. Okay 2010 I had an abnormal pap test. I then got an colposcopy. I can't ...
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experienced any of the following conditions at the same time? I am a 42 year old female with a histo...
I am 22 years old, these days I have been seeing a brownish elastic discharge, which is oderless, but sometimes when I am whipping the co...
Dear dr, Yesterday I met gynecology dr cus my period didn't come for 50 days. After dr do a ultrasound which he think is normal, he deci...
like many others, i am sure, have posted in groups/forums and have had no response. i am hoping i can get some answers here. my husba...
Hello. I'm really worried :( and i am just 19. My doctor told me i have high risk HPV (but i do not have hpv 16&18) and also low grade ...
Good afternoon after I had my son my periods have been irregular every 45 days or so lately I have been getting a lot of lower back pain ...
I have a HR HPV strain. I found this out last November, and I'm not sure if it cleared by now or not. I read that during sex, estroge...
Hello, I am experiencing bleeding between periods with cramps similar to menstruation cramps. I am in the middle of my cycle and accordin...
I test high for HPV and my cervix is closed so the Dr is unable to get endocervical cells or do a biopsy if necessary. Cytotec was taken...
If I use condoms all the time and just have one sex parterner( he had several ), how possible would I get high risk HPV( cancer causing t...
When I was about 14 I got the gaurdasil vaccinations. I am now 18 and was diagnosed with HPV about 4 months ago when I was still 17. Th...
Popular Resources
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?