Aa
A
A
A
Close

Changes Group

A place where everyone who wants to can come to share how they have or want change in their life. The "why's", "how to's", and differences made in one's life is a personal choice to share. Any type of encouragement will be welcomed.
1 - 6 (of 79) questions
Ever have those people that put you down? Make fun of you? Or even have those insults that leave you speechless? Well, here are some tips...
Outwardly, I appear to be an organized person. I’m a conscientious and successful student. I keep my planner up-to-date. I show up for my...
What drives you to finally give up on old ways?
Here are my best top quick tips for feeling more confident and to begin taking action on reaching your health and fitness goals. These ar...
All relationship problems start with selfishness. Selfishness focuses on oneself. It focuses on self-gratification. It focuses on putting...
We live in the age of distraction. Yet one of life's sharpest paradoxes is that your brightest future hinges on your ability to pay atten...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.