Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chiari Malformation Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
1 - 20 (of 11792) questions
Hi everyone, I just wanted to see what everyone's average recovery time was after surgery to at least feel back up to par to manage goin...
My symptoms the lightheaded feeling, shortness of breath, and just feeling really unwell and disconnected are getting worse.. Is this sig...
I have Chiari Malformation and I have had 2 decompression surgeries and my tethered cord repaired. I had an MRI on Tuesday and Neurologi...
My son was recently diagnosed with Chiari Malformation after having several rapid onset headaches that would cause him to lose nearly all...
I struggle daily with a wide range of symptoms and then have random flare ups where they all attack at once full force. The doctors have ...
My daughter was diagnosed with type 2 Chiari Malformation 3 years ago. She’s terrified of surgery so needs a good strong pain relief. She...
Hi. I have been having nausea and eye pressure pains ever since a physical therapist put pressure on my scalp after a neurologist sent me...
I had an mri the results show chronic pseudomeningoce. What is the treatment?
Hello. My daughter has had her surgery for Chiari and since then I have been having a lot of the same issues mixed in with a lot of othe...
I have not been diagnosed with Chiari, however, I was diagnosed with a Basilar Invagination Oct.2017 and saw a Neurologist Jan 2018. I ha...
Does anyone know the cause of the burning feeling between the shoulder blades? Sometimes it runs from the back of my neck and then down ...
Hi all, my 14 year old daughter was just diagnosed with Chiari Malformation 1. It was found in an MRI that was ordered due to her scolio...
Hi All our friend and fellow community member is in need of prayer. She had a recent thryoidectomy and waiting results on testing for MEN...
Wow I can’t believe I let so much time pass without checking in. I hope everyone is doing well! I’m coming up on my 3 year zipper-vers...
Hi please list your surgery dates here on this thread if you would like a Prayer Thread posted for any upcoming surgeries....list what ty...
So I'm in the process of getting a MRI to see if I have CM. My doctor was skeptical when I said I thought I had it because I've had a MRI...
I’ve been dealing with ongoing symptoms for years that have progressed. I deal with daily brain fog lightheaded spells blurry vision off ...
My NS doesn't want to do the CM surgery yet because my migraines are under control (so far) but the muscles in my neck and shoulders are ...
Hi i want to know in which way chiari can effect ur legs.my ns and doctor say that chiari can only effect the upper part of body as nerve...
I was feeling almost perfectly normal until I accidentally found out that I have this condition. I have chiari 1 malformation, I grew up...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
987762 tn?1331031553
Australia
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease