Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chiari Malformation Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
1 - 20 (of 11858) questions
This morning I woke up up my neck really sore and feels on fire and so does the back of my head. The throbbing pressure isn’t as bad firs...
One of my symptoms is a hot flushing feeling in my entire body like burning up from inside. I cannot seem to identify any triggers. Has a...
3 months post op and 1 month ago diagnosed with a pseudo. I’m guessing it’s small but I have a very painful lump at the top of the incis...
Inferior cerebellar tonsillar ectopia on my last MRI. For the past 2 yrs. I have had, pain in my neck and back, numbness tingling burning...
I started having my first symptoms back in 2004. One thing that was specific about that year was I was in a terrible car accident tha...
Hey all , To those of you out there who have a TENS UNIT, Does it help ? and where did you get it? Make and model cost???? ANY feedbac...
am a 51 year old female. I have been having problems with memory, fatigue, numbness/tingling in (face,hands,arms,feet) 1-7 spasms everyd...
My symptoms the lightheaded feeling, shortness of breath, and just feeling really unwell and disconnected are getting worse.. Is this sig...
I have a permanently clicky gratey neck, just as described here, moderate but permanent duzziness, occasional pressure in ears, no heada...
I was diagnosed in May 2012 with Chiari Type 1 Malformation with a herniation of 6mm. I have horrible migraines, constant pressure in the...
Does anyone with chiari get dizzy even when sitting.I seem to get dizzy and lightheaded just sitting in a chair . I have also had a lot o...
Hi all. I have been having this strange sensation sometimes when I sit still or lay down. It is like fluid fizzing or gushing in the bac...
Sorry for another question! Just wondering what everyone does when the pain gets too much and medication isn’t improving it? I been at a ...
Hi! I've recently been checking my pulse etc on a pulse oximetre and noticed that my sPo2 is rather low. My pulse usually lies aroun 50-6...
I'm currently not on any medications other than natural supplements. I was on Keppra, but it changed my personality drastically. Ha...
I was wondering, if anyone else has problems seeing black shadows now and then.. they aren't "floaters" it's more like.. a flash of light...
Any one developed MRSA infection in wound after Chiari Decompression?
I have been decompressed 2 times (in 2014). Both times the dura was opened and I had a c1 laminectomy as well. My headaches never fully...
I know this topic has come up before but I’m curious about the internal itching I had the dreaded incision itch the first time but thi...
Hey All - I am having some serious issues with my legs and don't know whats going on. I don't have a diagnosis but am working with a few ...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
987762 tn?1331031553
Australia
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease