Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Behavior Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
I've recently moved in with my girlfriend and I've become an instand dad. Although at first this was somewhat scary, in retrospect I'm n...
My 4 1/2 year old son has been having behavioral problems at daycare for about the last few weeks. The director of the daycare has given ...
My pediatrician requires a phyical exam of my 12yr old daughter private parts in order to give her the shots she needs to enter the 7th g...
My 14 year old son has been going through puberty for a year now and is embarassed about having swollen breast. His breast are developin...
I have an extremely bright, beautiful 8 year old daughter. She loves to read, loves school and does very well. She has lots of friends ...
my daughter is 4 and attends daycare which she loves. I have noticed when I observe interactions she has with other kids that she can be...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments