Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chiropractic Care Forum

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.
it started a few weeks ago, yes I sit at a pc endless hours a day and have for years, and I dont have great posture. I carried a box appr...
HI there im curious to see if anyone elses children have experienced this situation, my 9 yr old daughter has been experiencing a pins an...
I wrote nearly a year ago regarding pain after NUCCA. I am a 42 year old female who enjoys being active, but can no longer jog, water sk...
I am 27 years old in mostly good health except I am about 30lbs overweight. I have a hump on my back, just below my neck on my upper thor...
My daughter is 12 years old who has hypothyroidism has recently been diagnosed with grade 1 anterior Spondylolisthesis of the L5 and S1....
A little over a year ago I was in a car accident, and have suffered from neck pain since.I have failed physicl therapy, I do use a tens u...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.