Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cholesterol Community

Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.
1 - 20 (of 428) questions
Hi- I’m new here, and concerned regarding my latest results after IF (20 hours per day) since 3 month – Feel very good and lost weight!!...
Is high cholesterol okay if it's the result of genetics?
Hello, Thank you for your time! My father is 81 years old, lives alone in india. He is physically active(walking and exercise bike ...
57 Male never on medication and gym rat. I have been on Atorvastatin 40mg since middle of March. It was prescribed by my cardiologist for...
Hello Im 32 year old I weight 160lb and my bad cholesterol is at 180 my doctor is worrying me, he told because my dad passed at 52 of a ...
I'm just curious how much exercise is bringing cholesterol down.
I have been on medication for a couple of months now and walking several days a week. I have also been watching what I eat. My Cholestero...
I'm always on a run and do not have time to cook in the mornings. I need some examples of quick breakfasts to make or buy.
My habits have me eating out every morning on the way to work, picking up a biscuit and hash browns. :( Delicious, but bad for cholestero...
Dear all, should i continue the multivitamins as vit a can be dangerous for my liver and currently I have high liver enzymes Hi all, r...
My triglyceride level used to be at the 78-85 level in the past 3 years. Yesterday my blood test shows a triglyceride level of 125. My ...
Few days back i was tested with high cholesterol levels with total cholesterol level of 260, ldl 135 and triglycerides of 443, with in 7 ...
I'm hypersensitive to several cholesterol medications. They usually cause severe muscle pain and weakness.
I had some blood tests last month, my Total Cholesterol was 292. (200 being normal) I also have hypertension in the past years. Ar...
I am a 62 year-old male who has been taking simvastatin for about 30 years. All of my cholesterol-related numbers are in a healthy range,...
I am 40yrs weight 113kg.recently since last 1 yr having giddiness standing and palpitations.bp fluctuating on losartan 25.ct sngio dhows ...
Hi my total cholesterol is 202, borderline my good cholesterol is bad, and its moderatley bad forget the number. My good cholesterol LDL?...
im facing high BP for last 1 month. in the morning it is usually normal and in the evening it is usually 130/90 or 140/100. Yesterday i c...
I DO THIS ABOUT 3 x PER WEEK BEFORE WORK.
1. Can the heart rate or blood pressure depends on lipids or glucose level in blood? 2. Can lipids or glucose level in blood be increase...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1538184537
Salt Lake City, UT
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.