Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cholesterol Community

This is a patient support forum for discussions relating to cholesterol. Discussions include diagnosis, treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 478) questions
SPIKE in TOTAL mg/dL in one year from 171 mg/dL to 218 mg/dL I had cut out as much cheese and red meat as possible. Was spike caused...
Hi , how r u all, I tested today Cholesterol 244 LDL 169 HDL 34 Triglycerides 202 All time these numbers ranges for cholesterol...
I'm curious to know so to find ways to help me.
I have a borderline high total cholesterol level but normal LDL and HDL levels. What does this mean? Is this concerning?
I was wondering if there is a way to prepare oatmeal beside the traditional way that will reduce cholesterol.
Hello, everyone. My doc says my cholesterol is 252. My doctor did a test last year when I was 220, and it was like a heart sonogram. ...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1538180937
Salt Lake City, UT
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.