Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Back Pain Sufferers and Pain Management Group

Just a group to help each other with our back pain, and the medications and other therapies that can help us live with the best quality of life possible.
1 - 6 (of 17) questions
I just turned 22. Since about 13 or so, I've suffered from "mild" scoliosis. I wore the braces, I did the therapy, I took the ibuprofen. ...
This is my very first forum or question EVER submitted on Internet. I have been so torn up since I received THE CERTIFIED LETTER from my ...
I have been told there is nothing that can be done for me. All the doctors can find is arthritis, degenerative bone disease, bulging disc...
Anyone relate? My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral D...

Hi! I've been on oxy ir 30mg 5 times a day, opana er 40mg every 8 hours and gabapentin 300mg 3 times a day. My pm doctor just added the ...
My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral Disk Disease and the ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.