Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
1 - 12 (of 582) questions
I am a 49 year old man from Greater Manchester, United Kingdom. I started to suffer from anxiety disorder in March 2002 to late May 2002...
A toxic, poisonous, irritable form of tiredness that is always with me 24/7! I can't enjoy life anymore! I even have to rest on the sof...
Hi, Im writing on this board as I am desperately looking for help or advice on how to deal with my current illness. I have been dealin...
so... here i am. to get the basics out of the way, i’m an 18 year old girl, 5’4”, 110 pounds. i don’t take any medication aside from the ...
At the age of 20 I contracted cmv. My whole world flipped upside down. At the time I always had body issues and stressed a lot. I over ex...
I woke up one morning almost 2 years ago with a complete loss of energy and severe head pain around my sinuses and as a band around the h...
I recently went off of clonazepam and nortriptyline in jan. Been off for 5 months. Now experiencing these symptoms everyday: head pres...
I am 28 year old man, I am a mail carrier so my job is pretty physical but I like it.. I have fatigue in the morning before I go to work,...
Hi there. I've suffered with chronic fatigue for the last 20 years, spent thousands on pills and potions but then I started having back p...
Hi everyone! I am new to this website and this is my first post. It is going to be a long one, but I am hoping some people will take the ...
a weird feeling wanna sleep and high body temp why
I am 34 (female) and ever since I remember I've been having an extremely hard time waking up. Each morning or even after a noon rest I ca...
Top General Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.