Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
21 - 40 (of 559) questions
Hello. Last night I slept only for 2 hours so I took 200mg of Modafinil (Modvigil generic brand) at 6am when I woke up and 200mg more...

After being administered the Hepatitis B vaccine, I have developed permanent adverse reactions, which were not anticipated. In the gym ...
Its been six months with fatigue and pain and joint stiffness and more weird traumas sometimes breath shorting or an explained stomach ac...
Hi, about two months ago I caught a pretty strong cold. I was taking it easy, but was eager to start exercising, so I began running perha...
Hello, I am in the middle of the unknown.. I am lost... Don't know what to do.. I have been searching for answers for my health proble...
Over the past 14 weeks I have become progressively more unwell. I had a cough viral broncho at the beginning of April which hung around (...
I have the following symptoms and I'm getting no where with my doctor. He said my tests are normal but I still feel the same what do I do...
Hi so I've been around the block for over 8 months- still very unwell. Had v bad bronchitis, took cortisone and antibiotics but that clea...
I developed severe and apparently permanent adverse reactions as a result of Hepatitis B vaccine. About 4 years ago I was completely he...
Hi, since a knee operation in January 2013 where I suffered from a cardiac arrest and reanimation I suffer from chronic fatigue. The f...
i am always in pain and i really dont know what to do anymore. i do have depression and have treated it which seems to be the thing that ...
Hi, I'm a normally healthy eighteen-year-old female whom suffers problems with energy. I have absolutely no energy all the time, and when...
Hello everyone. I got sick about 9 months ago with the flu, and to this day I haven’t been able to recover. The symptoms I am experiencin...
I have head pain 24/7 for the last 4 months and the pain increases when bending and turning my head. Had an CT Scan, it came back normal ...
I've started getting cramps and pains in diff parts of my body on diff times lasting seconds . Some days I feel achey allover like flu. I...
Hi there, 3 years ago I slept with a transsexual female. Idiotic but something I wanted to do at the time and where I lived it was very e...
My lawyer says that i may not get my social security disability claim to go thru, merely because i have seen so many doctors, like a spec...
I am new to the forum and in trouble. Thank you so much for allowing me to join and reading my thread. I hope one day, i can be of help...
I have a long history of chronic fatigue. A recent blood test shows: RBC 3.91 L (4.50 - 5.30) M/uL HEMOGLOBIN 1...
Hi please help me out with this. I was diagnosed with reactivated ebv 11 months ago. Had insomnia, night sweats, brain fog, fatigue, musc...
Top General Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.