Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
41 - 60 (of 567) questions
I've started getting cramps and pains in diff parts of my body on diff times lasting seconds . Some days I feel achey allover like flu. I...
Hi there, 3 years ago I slept with a transsexual female. Idiotic but something I wanted to do at the time and where I lived it was very e...
My lawyer says that i may not get my social security disability claim to go thru, merely because i have seen so many doctors, like a spec...
I am new to the forum and in trouble. Thank you so much for allowing me to join and reading my thread. I hope one day, i can be of help...
I have a long history of chronic fatigue. A recent blood test shows: RBC 3.91 L (4.50 - 5.30) M/uL HEMOGLOBIN 1...
Hi please help me out with this. I was diagnosed with reactivated ebv 11 months ago. Had insomnia, night sweats, brain fog, fatigue, musc...
I was just wondering if you could help me cool my nerves. Almost 4 months ago (16 weeks ago) caught a really bad virus and was ill pretty...
Hi. I'm a 33 year old male. I have been suffering some pretty hideous health issues for the last year. Things have got pretty bad. Accord...
Hello everyone. I know i need to seek professional medical advice, which i will be doing soon as well... i need to first find the best m...
Hello so here are the results of the blood test for a 74yr old man, paralyzed legs, has been sleeping a lot lately, very weak and dizzy a...
Hi all. I'm an 18 y/o male, and since two years ago I started experiencing symptoms of chronic fatigue - energy depletion on a random bas...
At the age of 20 I contracted cmv. My whole world flipped upside down. At the time I always had body issues and stressed a lot. I over ex...
Hi I'm eleven months down the line after reactivated ebv. It has been a nightmare, was previously healthy 39 yr old female but I think st...
43 year old healthy male before this all started in Aug 2016. Had mild colds/URIs May, June, July 2016. No biggie. Had another one in ...
I am not diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, however I don't know what is wrong with me. I am tired ALL THE TIME. I am 20 years old ...
I'm 20, female, RN. 5'3 112lb Pretty fit. I do body building. Trying to bulk to 130 currently. Anyway, yesterday I was walking my dog...
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at different places in ...
Hello, I suffered from what I thought was chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and fibromyalgia (FM) for 9.5 years. Below is a list of thin...
Im a 30 yr old female. So for about the last month I have had, what I'd call severe fatigue. I will get at least 8 hours of sleep a night...
Hi, I have been having serious health troubles lately that largely interfer with my overall functioning. These are the following: ...
Top General Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.