Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
61 - 80 (of 569) questions
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at different places in ...
Hello, I suffered from what I thought was chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and fibromyalgia (FM) for 9.5 years. Below is a list of thin...
Im a 30 yr old female. So for about the last month I have had, what I'd call severe fatigue. I will get at least 8 hours of sleep a night...
Hi, I have been having serious health troubles lately that largely interfer with my overall functioning. These are the following: ...
I get bouts of depression and fatigue which last for like four to five days.These periods have become like living hell for me. The sympt...
My parter is a 22 year old male generally quite fit . About a month ago woke up in the middle of the night with severe sickness and diahr...
Im a 30 yr old female. So for about the last month I have had, what I'd call severe fatigue. I will get at least 8 hours of sleep a night...
Male, 44, 6'3", 220 lbs. Late-summer 2013, OVERNIGHT, massive fatigue set in, a significant loss in focus, concentration, short-term memo...
Hi, I have been tested 3 times over the last 3 years for a workup for fatigue symptoms (including anxiety, fatigue, decreased exercise to...
ME/CFS weekly phone support group  Saturdays at 8pm EST. This is a peer to peer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME support group. This call ...
Hello, I am a 34 year old white male (6'0, 225). I recently got some lab results back (Creatine Kinase isoenzyme test) and it showed I h...
Hi I would really appreciate some support and ideas, I was unwell back in April kept losing my balance, collapsed at work and had to go t...
For the past month I've been feeling really weak and have had diarrhea. The diarrhea comes and goes and the weakness stays forever. I sle...
Hi, I am getting this symptoms episodic ex: at some times I have lot of energy and completely fine and can do all work and feeling gre...
32 yr old male, 5'6, 120 pounds. I have had this issue for 3 years now and don't seem to be able to find help despite seeing a fair numbe...
It all started 6 weeks ago. I thought I had contracted an STD, (recent tests show I'm negative) and have been plagued by CONSTANT anxiety...
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
Hello! I've just recently started researching my symptoms even though I've been feeling crappy for 2 years now. From what I've read, CFS ...
Hi I have CFS symptoms for past 2 years. Last year my gp checked urine and found red blood cells in it; gave antibiotics but they did no...
This may sound like a paradoxical question, but can you have CFS without fatigue? I'm a 48-year-old male, previously quite healthy, un...
Top General Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.