Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
1 - 6 (of 875) questions
Hi doc i have been sob for a year I have had a full pft the results are Fev 1 121% Fvc. 117% Fev 1/fvc 85% Tlc 112% Rv 97% Rv/Tlc ...
Had sickness fatigue but worst of all dihorea had blood tests stool tests and nothing.. No inflammation or that! Taking over my life i ge...
I had a mild case of pneumonia in March. I say mild because it cropped up overnight and didn't cause much problem in the hospital. After ...
My husband has developed a tight band around his abdomen that restricts his breathing. He has had this about 10 months. He was told a qu...
I don't mean this as an insult to the medical profession in any way, I have known many fine doctors in my life, but those of us who have ...
I am a 54 yr old female, I have several conditions , fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis, cysts on spinal ending , liver , and kidneys, I am at...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.