Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
Has anybody seen, heard about or used this? It's a long tube which is supposed to send vibrations into your airways when you breathe into...
i have copd ( last stage ) when i eat ( any amount ) i get severe cramps. does this happen with copd
Back in January of 2012, in a report created based on the primary objective of a heart scan, the doctor also mentioned his discovery of "...
Dear Dr Tinkelman, Googling around I chanced upon this article that seems to suggest there is a drug that might (possibly, maybe, in som...
Both my 6 and 8 yr old children were just diagnosed with bronchomalacia yesterday after undergoing elective bronchoscopy's. everything I ...
I am 31 years old and smoked about a pack a day for the last 10 years. I have been having sharp pains when I inhale deeply, especially i...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.