Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
Here are my spirometry results FVC 120% FEV1 133% FEV/FVC pred 76 actual 84. I guess that's 111% FEF 25-75% 152% PEF 127% Had an...
This is a continuation from Part 1 I had a friend that just had a spirometry and was told he was 106% of expected. I had him try my mete...
Several years ago when I had my first spirometry I recall really struggling to keep blowing as long as I was being instructed to blow. La...
Hi, I have just received a diagnosis of COPD with a lung function test of 60%. I am a smoker but I am only 34 years old. I am trying to q...
Spirometry results (see below for context): (Normals: Knudson) VC 111% of predicted (pre) and 115% (post-bronchodilation) FVC 118% of ...
Hello, I did not know where else to post this question. Essentially this all started 2 1/2 months ago when suddenly I was extremely short...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.