Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
21 - 40 (of 1834) questions
Hi there, I'm a 32 y/o male who has never smoked, and lead an active lifestyle. I also have a history of chronic anxiety and nasal pol...
3 yrs. ago my wife was diagnosed with COPD. At that time she was put on oxygen part time and within 3 months she was on 24/7 at 3 liters....
I have COPD, mild. I take an antihistamine at night and nose drops in the AM. I have an emergency inhaler when needed and usually on if I...
My husband was recently told by a doctor that he has early emphysema. He is not a smoker, but he has used the cpap for several years now...
Is it a bad sign when you see blood coming from a breathing tube when you coughing
APLV confirms the previously noted fibrolinear density in the right upper lobe Impression: Consider non specific pulmonary fibrosis vs ...
APLV confirms the previously noted fibrolinear density in the rigjt upppr lobe Impression: Consider non specific pulmonary fibrosis...
Hello . I was suffering through pneumonia... and after my health got better there was fibrotic band in my left lung in apicogram.. is t...
Hello, I am a 42yr old male that was diagnosed with COPD abut 3yrs ago. Its a mild case of COPD and was prescribed Combivent as neede...
Hello I am 27 years old and never been so worried and scared in my whole life. I went to the ER for ovary pain. To the point where I coul...
I need to know what to expect in the final days/hours my mother will have with her COPD. She was sent home in Sept of 2008 with Hospics a...
Hello! I was wondering about the numbers regarding silica dust exposure..for example is spending an hour in a poorly ventilated room with...
I have asthma and have had a chronic dry cough since last March. My pulmonary doctor recently increased my dosage of Advair from 100/50 ...
Does anyone else have trouble with their oxygen cannula dribbling condensed water into their nose? This is the second concentrator I've h...
My sister was just dianosed with IPS. We had never heard of it before. Will someone please let us know what this disease has in store fo...
Hi. I had a pneumothprax 5 months ago. I haven't been right since and get chest pain radiating to my back every day, struggle with shortn...
Hi! I originally went to the ER in June diagnosed with pneumonia/bronchitis. I have been on and off a surplus of antibiotics and predniso...
Hello guys, Is mice on the picture a deer mice? http://res.cloudinary.com/dwqc9arm0/image/upload/v1510419602/IMG_1675_t4plr1.jpg Is...
Does anybody have any info they can share on what treatments they started when their COPD progressed. My current treatment isn't as effec...
My chest x ray results found out that there are haziness on my left middle lung which resulted to Pulmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) vs Pneumon...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.