Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
41 - 60 (of 1835) questions
My chest x ray results found out that there are haziness on my left middle lung which resulted to Pulmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) vs Pneumon...
I smoke marijuana for my chronic pain. Have for over 45 yrs. This week I passed out and the second time I hit a table and hit my head on ...
what is the residual fibrosis? what is the cause of residual fibrosis? what is the symptoms of residual fibrosis?
My daughter is now 5 years old. Every winter (typically from mid October - mid March) she gets this chronic cough. It sounds like croup ...
possible to have good heart with COPD ? out of breath standing still ? get fluid on lungs ? Can overweight cause symptoms worse ? Ho...
using prednisone for shortness of breath, It dont seem to be working Lung seems to be able to take in more are but shortness of breath...
Are there other COPD sufferers out there with pectus excavatum, and how does this effect the accuracy of your FEV1 reading? According to ...
I'm 29 in two weeks. Started smoking at 22 (seven years). I smoke a pack a day. Every morning I wake up with loud stubborn wheezing and ...
Hi, im only 25 years old im applying for a new job and it requires me to take a medical, after seeing my xray the remarks on my medical s...
I'm a 46 yr old male, smoker with diagnosed copd. After sex I go through a severe episode of coughing EVERY TIME. This worries my wife to...
What is pleural parenchymal opacification
Recently for the past 6 months I have been having shortness of breath constantly throughout the whole day until I fall asleep and I could...
I am a 40 yr old male // smoked for 22 yrs and have recently been diagnosed with emphysema apparently stage 4 because I have already been...
scared i overdose on lorazapam . i have copd and it may stop my breathing i have heard .
My dad has been on a ventilator for 4 weeks. He has a trach. He opens his eyes but does not follow commands, he does not seem to recogn...
Hello, my mother has copd and returned from the hospital recently. She has had a tracheostomy in place for several months now and has bee...
but don't know much about it sounds like it is bad I had a right heart cath that's what found it heres my pressures ra 11 rv 42/9 ...
Hello I'm asking this question on behalf of my uncle He is a 46 year old male it stared about 3 years ago one night everyone was havin...
I am on Pamelor, lamictal, Clonidine, and now Trintellex. Can I take them all at once? I also take an occasional xanax and at night take ...
My Dad was diagnosed with IPF , he was given Prednisone . He insists that after taking Prednisone, he coughs more and it is usually accom...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.