Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
81 - 100 (of 1835) questions
I am a 22 year old male who has been having abnormal breathing patterns lately. For the past 3 years all my I would care about was fitnes...
I am 44 and i am an Ex smoke, smoked for 10 yrs and have stopped now since 4 yrs . When My PFT was done in 2011, My Lung capacity was 60...
Is it possible to have COPD if i'm only 21 years old? It's hard to breath almost all the time and i don't know if it's just because im th...
My hands turn red for two years I have breathing problem they put me on oxygen at night I haven't found anyone to help me
MY PULMONARY DR. SAID IT IS VERY RARE TO FIND THIS IN SOMEONE OF MY AGE. I QUIT SMOKING ON CHANTIX FOR 1 1/2 WEEKS AND WENT BACK. I AM ...
Hi, i'm 40 years old , and i've been smoking for 23, cigarretts and marijuana, but i quited smoking bouth for a while, ciggarretts since ...
Hi, i'm 40 years old , and i've been smoking for 23, cigarretts and marijuana, but i quited smoking bouth for a while, ciggarretts since ...
I am a 41 year old male, non smoker. I have had an achy chest pain that has continued for about 3 years. I have been mildly short of br...
I went to the hosp for being sick and they took an x-ray of my lungs and the x-ray tech had to take 2 x-rays because she said I had long ...
Can the CPap machine cause lung infections
I SUFFER FROM CHRONIC COPD AND I HAVE NO INSURANCE SO THEREFORE I HAVE NO DOCTOR. THE DRS. I HAD PREVIOUSLY HAVE PRESCRIBED ME COMBIVENT...
Smoking for 20 years- 8-12 smokes a day age 38-stopped smoking a week ago…never had a health problem not even a fever ever… Aug 2015 i...
Haven't been diagnosed yet, but apparently there's a strong chance I have it. (symptoms for 3 years including wheezing 75% of the time I ...
My mom has COPD, last night for first time she was coughing up bright pink blood, should she go to the hospital right away
I have thrush in my esphogas which was probably caused by my inhaler. The one I am using seems to give me the most relief so, has anyone...
IM 55 old white male . had pfts done the past 4 years .. ct scan showed mild upper lobe emphysema markings and my alpha test ...
Can someone explain my pulmonary function test resuls. They are as follow; FVC ref 3.54 pre meas 4.32 pre ref. 122. FEV1 2.80 pre meas...
Hi doctor, My close friend of mine died due to shorten breath which lead to heart attack , she was only 25 . She Collapsed and died w...
I have very strong pain on the left side of my back right below shoulder blade and above the waste line. Is getting progressively worse...
I hear inspiratory crackles from my right lung for 3 months now. I also have only mild shortness of breath and coughing. My pulmonologist...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.