Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cleft Lip & Palate Experiences Group

I've come to discover just recently that my cleft lip & palate has been why my life have come up "empty" physically & emotionally. Dating sites have brought it home to my already beaten self-esteem that my face is why I am still single and have been stood up and turned down for dates. Women HATE an upper lip scarred face! And they do not even try to deny this fact! I am still a virgin at 50! I've lived a life of humiliation and have been treated with such disrespect because the female of the species can't even be honest abouth being turned off by us "scarred" americans!! I do think women fare better because guys aren't as picky as women about a "perfect face". What are other experiences out there; prove to me that my personal experiences have all been wrong and misunderstood.
1 - 20 (of 0) questions
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.