Cold & Flu Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
21 - 40 (of 2796) questions
Hi, I have a fever (range from 100 - 102) and a bad headache. The headache comes and goes, however, I also have really bad eye pain cen...
1 answer |
I had what i can only deacribe as the flu for about 5 days, all the symptoms disappeared except - I don't feel great when I'm at work ...
1 answer |
This time of year, I'm always interested in illness prevention. I don't want to be sick and I don't want my family to be sick. What do ...
2 answers |
His spit got on a cut on my hands but I washed my hands right after can I get herpes or a flu? I'm overthinking things right now I'm so s...
1 answer |
Every month when I come on my cycle I seem to catch a cold. Is there really a link? What can I do to try to head it off before I get sick...
31 answers | 3 comments |
I have white spots on one side of my tonsils ( right side) and on the same side the lympnodes is tender to the touch and slightly swollen...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Since recently I've discovered that whenever I catch a cold, for a period I also suffer from non-stop hiccups. Generally this lasts about...
19 answers | 2 comments |
My nose has been running constantly, a watery substance, especially when I bend or look down. This has been happening for over a month. ...
2 answers |
I have strep and I’ve been taken amoxicillin for 2 days now and I found a swollen lymph node around my ground. It’s red? Could it be the ...
2 answers |
I've been suffering from a cold for about four days now. I feel the mucus, but no matter how much I cough, nothing is coming up. Will I g...
1 answer |
I have been coughing since April of 2017 to January of 2018. When it just started happening I thought it was just my body acting up so I ...
I'm a 29 year old male. I just got over the flu. The last time I had the flu was almost 6 years ago and before that was another 5 years a...
7 answers |
Hi, Starting tuesday i felt tired sleepy and had a fever 101.4 at night. Mild headache. Wednesday one cough of thick phleghm some lig...
2 answers |
I caught bronchitis on 8th November 2017 but since then I haven't been able to breath properly, it seems like I have developed asthma lik...
Have had this URI about 7 days with now productive coughtaking amox and mucinex it’s finally clearing felling Better but last night whil...
So last tuesday i had a slight cough it wasnt bad at all. Wednesday and thurday as well i bad a slight cough. Then friday morning i woke ...
I've been ill for over a month, it started as an ENT infection and is now a cough and cold type of thing. My left sinus had started hurti...
Hi, I've been sick for two days now. My symptoms include vomiting, lack of appetite, stomach pain, headache, and earlier, a fever. I have...
I am having cough since January 2017. Its started with fever which goes away after 5 days but cough left. On January my boyfriend release...
The first weekend in November I came down with flu-like symptoms: feeling hot/cold, exhausted, and various aches. Those symptoms passed ...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Cold & Flu Community
1.85k Members
2.8k Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.