Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cold & Flu Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
21 - 40 (of 2818) questions
goggle, and in next day I notice a little bit pain on my back head. I just palpate and found it is likely a lump on right and lef backhea...
So yesterday it was 7:40pm and it was dark i was retruning from my new house contruction site with my mother on scooter. Suddenly when we...
Hi, What could be the cause of excessive mucus build up, excessive sweating, chills, cold sensation on chest and a mild reoccurring f...
Almost every time I get post-nasal drip, I feel a peculiar feeling around my soft palate. It is sort of a dry feeling that is only reliev...
I am having cough since January 2017. Its started with fever which goes away after 5 days but cough left. On January my boyfriend release...

The first weekend in November I came down with flu-like symptoms: feeling hot/cold, exhausted, and various aches. Those symptoms passed ...

Developed sudden sore throat a wk ago within a few days later my nose was congested, my eyes were red & I had yellow mucus. I then develo...
I'm a 60 year old male in excellent general health. I'm physically fit, active, and never smoked. I had my annual physical in December ...
On the evening of the 6th of March i developped a mild sore throat and chills. The Chills lasted for the night while i woke up with a gen...
I'm 15 weeks and 1 days and I've had a nasty cough for almost two weeks, maybe even a little longer. I can feel phlem every time I swallo...
He was born jaundice. His billirubin levels were 13 at 2 months old. He was hospitalized for 2 months. Had liver biopsy and all tests ...
Can any one help me by answeing my question. I am afraid of this. I am feeling tongue pain by middle,down, front and side of the tongue a...
It's April now and I had a cough since December. Since December my cough has remained and I've gotten sick 3 times with the cough never l...
I have a nasty cough with dry mouth and voice is going. I also have occasional ear congestion. But no sore throat. Could this be a uri or...
Between Feb.28th and March 11th 2018 I had several sexual encounters with female workers. I am a heterosexual man and all these encounter...
A week ago I was sick for the whole week with the flu. I had all the normal flu symptoms and was given notuss to try and control the vio...
I am actually sick from the flu for two days but since I have very little bleeding. I first though it was some kind of period leftover si...
Hello. I am a 15 year old male and I am very concerned right now. About a month and a half ago, i noticed a lump under my chin and above ...
My boyfriend and I have only been dating for a couple of months but we’ve begun to notice that every time we see each other, it’s almost ...
I had fever (101) , body aches, and congestion and I assumed it was the flu. However, now I feel a slight bulge on my left side right ...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.