Cold & Flu Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
81 - 100 (of 2807) questions
The weather where I am has been rain, rain , rain , hot , hot , gloomy, hot, so on... my sister has a cold or sinus infection and I'm won...
My skin felt warm the other day so I took my temperature and it was around 37.7 orally. This got me nervous because apparently it's suppo...
My 17-yo son had a flu at the end of March. He had a fever which went away after two days. After that he had dry cough. He went back t...
Just a day ago i experienced extreme tiredness. My back hips are aching. And my throat is dry with build up phlegm that becomes gelatin l...
it hurts.
2 answers | 1 comment |
I cannot sit still i fidget alot when i should be sitting down. i lose my temper alot and very quickly. find it extremely difficult to ...
2 answers |
I think it might he stubborn mucus.
Hi i m 17 years old girl and i am facing problem in talking... My throat starts paining while talking and my tongue and lips are have b...
4 answers |
Hi I had sinusitis and allegic conjunctivitis lately. After I suffered from both, i had fever. I notice my throat startef aching and a...
Also i have some serious chest pain and i can't breathe properly... When i try to inhale deeply i immediately start coughing. I tried nos...
1 answer |
It started out with a dry cough then the next day I had achy bones headache then it seemed like it was going away then came back the day ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello. I've had a really bad cough due to the flu and the doctors said that I can not take a cough suppressant, because the flu could tur...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been battling a persistent cough from hay fever for almost a week along with sinus drainage (post-nasal drip) and mild chest congest...
On March 28th I had started feeling bad and had diarrhea twice and felt extremely weak my husband brought me to the ER and when they trie...
I had a 100.8 fever and body aches and exhaustion last night then today same but fever is gone. Whst could this be if I have no gastr...
Hi I have been to see the doctor many times and not really had any luck. Baisicly i keep getting unwell. Over the last 12 months i have b...
I have been sick for two months. Diagnosed with pneumonia, influenza A, the stomach flu, and influenza B. But I just can't get better. He...
Hi! Hantavirus is virtually not known around my neighborhood, but I am asking here because of my recent encounter with a deer mouse. I wa...
|
I fractured a rib from coughing so much a year ago which still hurts. I'm extremely exhausted and feel like I'm forcing myself to breath ...
1 answer |
I've had constant mucus in my system for basically a year. Certainly more than normal. I feel very congested. I've taken vitamins but thi...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Cold & Flu Community
1.86k Members
2.81k Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.